22 | realize it

╰┈➤ ❝CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

╰┈➤ ❝CHAPTER TWENTY TWO. . . .
˗ˏˋrealize it.'ˎ˗
irl!

𝗡𝗢 𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

WHEN ANGELINA REALIZED SHE that she had driven towards olivia's house she was quick to turn around. how stupid could she be?

but she didn't feel to go home so she decided to go the one spot she actually felt safe at for the moment, where she could just be alone with her thoughts.

closing the car door, she glanced out from the cliff in front of her. as cliche as it was. this was one of her safe places.

ever since she learned of to drive at the age of sixteen this was the place, she felt like she could just breathe and relax. pretty much it was one of her favorite places.

and of course, she had showed it for the one person that made she feel safe as well.

the one person who she thought of as her second home. just her person. olivia.

letting out a small breath she put her arms around her knees staring over the big town in front of her. shutting her eyes,

she let herself fly away in her thoughts. but it didn't last long until someone snapped her out of her calm state.

"angelina?"

the dark haired girl turned her head around as her eyes widened.

in a pair of sweatpants and big oversized hoodie stood the one and only who had been on her mind for the last hours.

not giving her time to respond the rodrigo girl was quick to rush up to her.

"what the hell are you doing out here? it's in the middle of the night, a-and you're wearing like a t-shirt and you're going to get sick and-" olivia rambled as she studied the girl in front her who only smiled softly.

realizing angelina was smiling caused olivia to furrow her brows. "what-why are you smiling? are you okay?" she asked with a concerned face.

"i'm okay liv." the way the nickname rolled of her tongue made olivia freeze. but at the same time, it brought a small smile to her face.

"isadora, celseste and flora called me. they were panicking because you weren't answering, and they thought maybe you'd go to my house or something."

"they also told me that you listened to the album." angelina gave her small nod. "yeah, i did. it was good." she smiled weakly causing olivia to frown once more.

"really? cause your eyes says different."

"what? no they doesn't. i liked it, i swear. i just- " angie said worried that the brunette thought she didn't like it.

"you just realized almost my whole new album had the inspiration of you and our breakup."

it sounded more like a fact then a question.

"yeah."

olivia took a deep breath before grabbing angelina's hand in hers making angie freeze.

"look, i know we might not be on the best page right now. but i care about you angelina, so much. and this album wasn't meant to hurt you or confuse you or anything. it was my own way to release my feelings."

"and i don't want you to sit out here in the middle of the night freezing while thinking about it. cause it doesn't matter."

angelina scoffed. "of course, it matters. i hurt you so bad because i was scared. which was stupid cause- i loved you and instead of telling you i just let you go."

"what?" olivia asked in confusion.

"i never told you why i broke up with you, i just left you without any knowing why. and then i moved on so and when your album came out, i realized how stupid i was for just letting you go. cause i really loved you, i did. and these last months i've realized that i never stopped."

olivia stared at her in shock. "what? i don't? what do you mean?"

taking a deep breath angelina sighed before looking into olivias eyes. "i love you olivia. i do and i always did. it just took me some time to realize it."

AUTHOR RANTS!!
confusing love confession in the middle
of the night on a cliff? yes.
i listened to sour while writing this which
made it more dramatic.