07 | nice to meet you

╰┈➤ ❝CHAPTER SEVEN

╰┈➤ ❝CHAPTER SEVEN. . . .
˗ˏˋnice to meet you'ˎ˗
irl!

𝗡𝗢 𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

ANGELINA AND MARLENE STOOD inside the grocery store, at the chips shelves deciding what chips they were gonna have for their movie night.

which obviously wasn't easy.

"mar i'm not buying salt and vinegar chips, they're disgusting." andy told her girlfriend.

the girl beside her let out an small laugh. "i can't believe you, they're so good! i don't even know why you don't like them?".

"they taste bad! that's why." angelina argued.

"no they don't andy, and what are you gonna choose sour cream and onion? please they're basic as hell." marlene complained as she held up an sour cream and onion chips bag.

"they're not basic and they taste good so why not?" marlene rolled her eyes at the other brunette before smiling. "fine then."

angelina smiled in victory as she hugged the chips bag like it was an baby or something.

"but only for you my love." marlene said smiling before kissing her girlfriend softly.

which caused the girl to smile into the kiss, before pulling away giving her girlfriend a soft smile back. but then her gaze shifted to behind marlene, which caused her eyes to widened.

"hey olivia." she awkwardly greeted her ex who stood there almost stunned.

"hi." olivia's weak voice spoke up looking between the two girls. and andy could already see how sad the rodrigo girl had gotten.

because she knew olivia rodrigo like her favorite book. she could read her with just her one look.

i guess that's what happened when you spend every day and night with someone. you get to know every single little thing about them.

marlene looked between the two exes before stepping forward and extending her hand. "hi i'm marlene, andy's girlfriend."

olivia could only stare at the hand in front of her before clearing her throat. "right sorry, i'm olivia." she said while shaking marlene's hand.

"nice to meet you olivia." marlene smiled softly.

olivia gave her a weak smile back. "yeah you too."

angelina watched the two girls with an worried look on her face. this seemed very awkward to her. and everyone who knew andy, also knew that she never worked well in awkward situations.

"um so yeah we have to get going." the nevaź girl said. "having a movie night." she wiggled the chips bag in her hand with an awkward smile on her face before grabbing marlene's hand in hers.

olivia nodded her eyes shifting down to their hands before taking a deep breath. "it was nice seeing you andy." she smiled sadly at her ex girlfriend before looking at the girl beside. "you too marlene."

"yeah bye!" marlene said as she angelina started walking away to buy their stuff leaving olivia alone with one single tear rolling down her cheek.

AUTHOR RANTS!!

*DRAMATIC GASP* me updating???

it's true friends, i updated after what? a month or more maybe. anyways this was sad...

but i can't help to think that andy and mar
are like really cute together, to bad they
have to break up :(