06 | alice in wonderland

╰┈➤ ❝CHAPTER SIX

╰┈➤ ❝CHAPTER SIX. . . .
˗ˏˋalice in wonderland'ˎ˗
message & irl!

( andy- angelina, leste- celeste,
dora- isadora, flo- flora)

( andy- angelina, leste- celeste, dora- isadora, flo- flora)

dora
we should hang out or
something, cause i'm bored

flo
yes pls

andy
idk i'm not feeling very well

dora
what? what's up?

andy
i just have a headache, nothing big

leste
i'm down for it!

flo
hey andy if you want to
we can come to your house and
bring some food? and we can just
chill and watch a movie or something?

dora
yeah i'm up for that!

andy
okay then

dora
great i'll pick up flora and celeste then

flo
see u soon besties<33

leste
soon!!

𝗡𝗢 𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

THE THREE BEST FRIENDS of angelina drove towards her house since they were all meeting up to hang out.

as soon as they stopped at andy's house they all hopped out of the car and walked up to the front door knocking.

soon enough angelina opened the door with an small smile. "hi, come in." she said before stepping aside letting her friends walk into her house.

"we brought food!" isadora cheered and held up some ncdonald's bags making andy smile even wider. "ugh you're lifesavers." she grabbed the bags before disappearing into her kitchen, causing the three to follow.

"what movie are we thinking of?" flora asked as she sat on the kitchen counter. celeste shrugged their shoulders as they grabbed some fries out of the food bags. "i don't know."

"i really wanna watch Alice in wonderland for some reason, it was such a long time ago." andy said with her mouth full of fries.

isadora gave her a disgusted look. "chew before you talk honey." she told the brunette who swallowed her food before sticking out her tongue at the blonde girl causing her to do the same.

"oh my gosh yes! i've always loved that movie!" flora grinned as she hopped off the counter grabbing a soda from the food bags.

"me too, it's been years since i saw that one." celeste nodded along as they continued to eat their fries.

"alice in wonderland it is then!" isadora said as she grabbed the food bags before walking into the living room.

the group of four friends all sat down in the living room, and angelina went into her Disney+.

but as soon as she got into her account her ex's show who just had gotten a new season plopped up in front of their faces.

the three best friends quickly eyed the Nevaź girl for any reaction, but looked away when there wasn't one.

the brunette on the couch let out an small sigh before covering it up with an smile and a chuckle. "problem with having an ex who stars in a disney show i guess." she joked.

Flora sighed as well before patting andy's shoulder. "let's just watch the movie okay?" she smiled softly causing andy to nod. and that's what the girls then did, while eating some food along.

but under the whole movie, angelina couldn't forget how pretty olivia looked on that cover, and how she truly missed her.

AUTHOR RANTS!!
sorry for not updating for a while!

but here it is! gonna try to update for often
from now on, but i won't promise
anything.