19 | by herself

╰┈➤ ❝CHAPTER NINETEEN

╰┈➤ ❝CHAPTER NINETEEN. . . .
˗ˏˋby herself'ˎ˗
irl!

𝗡𝗢 𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

ANGELINA SAT ON HER couch in the living room, just staring into the wall in front of her.

she and marlene were over. which was supposed to hurt but there she sat not shedding a single tear. it was obvious that their relationship had been a little rocky the last two months or so. so maybe it wasn't such a big shock to her.

even though she should've have been thinking about her now well second ex girlfriend, she wasn't.

she was thinking about olivia. and god she missed her. the thing was she didn't know how olivia felt about her. and she wasn't dumb, she couldn't just jump into a new relationship with her first ex girlfriend after just breaking up with her other.

suddenly a knock could be heard causing the brunette to snap out of her thoughts.

it wasn't like she was expecting someone, and her mom was still working. sighing she stood up before making her way towards the door.

when she opened she was met by the three faces which belonged to her three best friends. they were all giving her sympathetic soft smiles which caused her to groan before shaking her head.

"no, no, no. we're not doing this whole 'oh i'm sorry you guys broke up, come cry in our lap' no."

celeste let out a snort before quickly covering it up with an small smile after the glare she was given.

"angie darling, can we come in?" isadora asked softly. the brunette in front of them glared at them before sighing. "as long as you don't become all sappy with me." angelina gave them a look.

"we promise." flora said before the three girls walked into the house. the four quickly found their way into the living room and all sat down.

"tell us everything!" celeste demanded as soon as they all sat down causing isadora to glare at her.

"celeste! she doesn't have to tell us if she don't want to!" she scolded her.