25 | angel

╰┈➤ ❝CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

╰┈➤ ❝CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE. . . .
˗ˏˋangel'ˎ˗
irl & instagram!

𝗡𝗢 𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

THE GIRLS HAD SOON left mcdonald's driving towards the event. while celeste, isadora and flora was excited as hell. angelina was almost shaking, her body filled with worry.

as they first arrived they had met up with some of olivia's friend which made angie even more nervous, since madison was giving her a death glare. so as she approached the girl to say hello she gulped before taking a deep breath.

"hi madison, how are you?"

she had known the girl for a long time since she was olivia's best friend the two had spent some time as friends together. and angelina could remember when she and olivia announced that they were dating. madison had grabbed her aside threatening her that if she broke liv's heart, she would personally haunt her down and cut her head off. which had left the nevaź girl in shock before shaking it off, continuing to hang out with her girlfriend and friend.

madison stared at her before crossing her arms. "angelina. didn't know if you'd actually show up."

letting out an nervous laugh angelina scratched her neck. "well um. i was invited and i wouldn't miss olivia preforming live after all this time."

"yeah especially since the songs are about you and how you hurt her."

angelina closed her eyes sighing. "look madison. trust me i'm not proud of what i've done to her, i'm not. but i can't change it, it already happened which means there's nothing i can do about it now."

you could almost see the girl's face soften for a moment before she covered it with an glare again. "that's true but-." "but it still doesn't forgive it, i know. but i love her. i do really."

madison stared at her chocked causing angie to furrow her brows. "what?"

"did you just say you love her?"

letting out another awkward laugh angelina nodded. "um yeah. it's not like it's the first time though."

"what?" madison questioned confused. "well i confessed my feelings for her a month ago now. so there's nothing new there." angelina shrugged. "you confessed to her? to olivia?"

"yeah. the night of sour releasing. she didn't tell you?" angelina tilted her head confused why olivia's best friend didn't know about it.