27 | strawberry cupcakes

╰┈➤ ❝CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

╰┈➤ ❝CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN. . . .
˗ˏˋ strawberry cupcakes 'ˎ˗
irl & instagram!

FOR THE FIRST TIME in angelina nevaź life almost everything was going good, or at least alright. things were changing too. she was feeling good about herself, which she had struggled a lot with for some time. she and olivia were on good terms again and they're we're together once again.

which made both girls happier then they could wish for. you could say angelina had missed waking up to the brunette kissing her nose and cuddling her, more then she thought.

but also angie had finally made the taken the decision to move out. which was one of the happiest moments in her life. of course she missed her mom terribly the first nights and it obviously felt different. but now it was everything she ever dreamt of.

and not to mention the friend group she was in felt closer and safer then ever. celeste had finally gotten themself the girl they've crushed on since sour prom. and you could say the two were absolute adorable. angelina had meet lily three times now, and the girl had only made good impressions.

also isadora had announced lauren as her official partner as well. which had made the friend group cheer and welcome lauren with wide open arms.

angie also thought only good things of them. they've talked alot about wanting to travel around the world, which she knew isadora wanted as well.

and at last flora. who still were on her single area. but that didn't mean she was any unhappier then the others. she had herself said that she didn't really feel like she would fit in a relationship at the moment. and that she wanted to focus on herself for the moment. which her friends supported fully.

so you could say that angelina felt happy. very happy. especially since she was currently in her own living room with her girlfriends head in her lap.

a small smile laid on the nevaź girl's lips as she looked down at olivia who was busy watching glee with a focused face.

"i want to take you on a date."

the brunette's eyes flickered up to meet angelina's as her lips twitched upward. "alright?" olivia said biting her lips a little. "why?"

"what do you mean why? can't i take my girlfriend on a date?" angie teased making olivia roll her eyes. "sure you can. but you should ask me instead."