Unexplainable magical dick powers

Ethan grows 2 dicks and fucks Mark.

I don't even know what this book has come to anymore.... is it great? I think I read a comment that said something about Ethan growing a second dick so that's where I got this idea. Enjoy.

_________

Ethan awoke from his slumber first. He looked over at his handsome boyfriend Mark. His body lay slump under the covers. His chest and head not covered. Ethan smiled at Mark before getting up to go into the bathroom.

Ethan looked in the mirror at himself. He thought he still looked tired. He quickly brushed his teeth and combed his hair. Then he went to pee.

Ethan pulled down his joggers and boxers slightly. Something didn't feel right, but Ethan ignored it at first. Then when Ethan went to pull his member out, there were two of them.

Ethan suddenly began to panic. There were 2 dicks now attached to his body.

"Mark!" He yelled.

When there was no answer Ethan yelled again.

"Maark!" Ethan shouted.

Mark lazily walked into the bathroom. He looked at Ethan confused as to why he was panicking. Then he scanned Ethan's body seeing the now two obvious dicks hanging from him.

"What the fuck?" Mark said.

"What is going on?" Ethan asked.

"I don't know, what did you do?" Mark asked.

"I didn't do anything I just woke up like this." Ethan said.

"I think we need to go see a doctor." Mark offered.

"What the fuck is a doctor going to do about this? I still have to piss, but I don't even know if I can." Ethan said.

"Well try maybe it'll come out of both." Mark said almost laughing now.

"This isn't something to be joked or experimented about." Ethan said.

"I know, but if you gotta go you gotta go Ethan." Mark said.

Ethan took a deep breath and turned back towards the toilet. Mark watched him intently.

"Why are you watching?" Ethan asked clearly embarrassed.

"Well I'm curious too." Mark said.

With that Ethan started to pee. At first the pee came out of only one of them and then it started to come out of the other one in a second stream.

"Holy shit." Mark said amazed.

Ethan was in shock at what he was seeing. Yet he was now also feeling intrigued. If he now had two dicks that could both pee, what else could they also do?

"Should we still go to the doctors?" Ethan asked.

"I mean, we probably should. No one just grows a second penis overnight. Unless..." Mark said while opening his pants and looking down in them.

"No still got only one." Mark finished.

"Yeah, you're probably right, it's just... it doesn't hurt or anything and it doesn't really bother me that much." Ethan said.

"So you like having two dicks?" Mark asked.

"No, I'm saying maybe we shouldn't go to the doctors right away. Maybe just chill with the idea for a little bit." Ethan suggested.

"Okay, whatever you want to do." Mark said.

Ethan pulled his pants back up and looked at himself in the bathroom mirror. It didn't seem noticeable over the pants so he thought that was good.