Baked

Mark wants to smoke with Ethan to forget his breakup with Amy.
*Drug use*

________________________

Mark wanted to get his mind off the thought of Amy. He had just broken up with her and he didn't want to feel the pain. Normal people would usually drink to forget, but for him he couldn't exactly do that.

He also knew people did drugs to get their mind off things. Mark doesn't want to really go down that path, but his friend Ethan does smoke weed. Mark doesn't really consider weed as a drug well at least a really bad one. It's less harmful than a cigarette.

Mark has never smoked before. He trusted Ethan though, and the thought of him made him feel better being there. So Mark decided to call Ethan.

"Hey Mark, what's up?" Ethan said into the phone.

"Well..... I just broke up with Amy." Mark said.

"Oh I'm so sorry, are you okay?" Ethan asked.

"Not really, and I was wondering if maybe you wanted... wanted to come over and we could uh smoke?" Mark said awkwardly.

"Smoke? You don't smoke. What do you want to smoke?" Ethan asked.

"Well I know you smoke weed and well I thought that I would like to try it and I want to be with you when I do since it's my first time." Mark admitted.

Ethan's heart fluttered in his chest. He didn't know what to think. Something must be wrong with Mark. This isn't like him, but if he really wants to try it why not? It won't hurt him.

"Okay well I don't have any bud right now, I'll have to hit up my dealer. I don't know how long he'll take to answer, but I'll call you." Ethan said.

"Okay sounds good." Mark said.

They exchanged goodbyes and ended their calls. Mark didn't want to wait long. He didn't want to sit here and still feel his broken heart. Silence in his big empty house. Amy took Henry. He still has Chica though. Too bad she never talks back.

Ethan texted his dealer who surprisingly answered right away. Reliable for once Ethan thought. He told him he needed a quarter. Ethan knew him and Mark weren't going to smoke 7 grams, but he would save some for himself for later. The price was $140 but it's an extra $20 if he wants the dealer to come to him. So Ethan decided himself he would just pick it up.

So Ethan grabbed a bag he had in his house and grabbed a bong that could fit in it. Then he threw in his grinder. He already had a lighter in his pocket.

When Ethan picked up the bud he also put it in his bag and sat it down on the floor in the back. He knew the risk of being pulled over. The stuff he paid for was also dank and his bag wasn't smell proof. So Ethan drove as safely as he could to Mark's.

Mark sat on his couch in the dark. He waited for Ethan to call. He knows it's only been 15 minutes, but each minute felt like an hour. Then he heard his door open.

"Mark!" Ethan called out.

"In here." Mark said confused.

"Sorry forgot to call, but I got the stuff." Ethan said walking into the living room.

Mark got up and turned on the lights. He already felt better with the presence of someone else.

Mark watched as Ethan took the weed and bong out of his bag. He could smell it from where he was sitting.

"I have to go fill this up." Ethan said gesturing to the bong."

So on he went to the kitchen. Mark looked at the bud closer, admiring the green color and glitter trichomes.