Rub a dub dub

Ethan and Mark fuck in the shower.
They are already dating in this one.

_______________________

"I'm going to go hop in the shower." Ethan said getting up from the couch.

"Can I join?" Mark asked teasingly.

"Only if you promise no funny business." Ethan said glaring at Mark.

Mark held his hands up in response.

"Okay I promise." Mark replied.

Ethan and Mark headed to their shower. Throwing their dirty close on the ground they would pick up later.

Mark turned on the water waiting for it to heat up. Ethan stood behind Mark admiring his muscular body. His beast of a man boyfriend. He remembers when he first told Mark he was in love with him. It was right after Mika broke up with him and Mark was there to comfort him. Ethan likes to think of that moment everyday because it led to here.

Mark snapped Ethan's out of his thoughts by stepping into the shower waiting for him to join.

Ethan got in and closed the glass door behind him. Fog was already steaming the glass.

Mark put his black luscious locks under the water first. Ethan watches the water run down his body watching each drop slide down his abs.

"You like what you see?" Mark asked seductively.

Ethan blushed and looked down.

"It's okay, I like what I see too." Mark said.

Mark reached behind Ethan for the shampoo. Mark moved from under the water so Ethan could have a turn.

Ethan stepped under the water and let out a breath. The warm water felt relaxing.

"Turn around." Mark said.

Ethan looked at Mark and laughed. His hair was all soapy and in different directions.

"What's so funny?" Mark asked.

"Nothing. You're just cute." Ethan said.

"Just turn around." Mark said again.

This time Ethan complied and faced the opposite way from Mark.

"Okay lean your head back." Mark commanded.

Ethan put his head back towards Mark. Mark put shampoo on his hand and began massaging it into Ethan's hair.

Ethan's hair was soft through Mark's fingers. He liked doing little things like this for Ethan. He tugged on Ethan's hair by accident causing a whimper to escape Ethan's lips.

"Sorry." Mark said.

Mark continued to lather the shampoo.
Ethan pushes his head back into Mark's hands enjoying the feeling.

Once Mark thought Ethan's hair was soaped up enough he removed his hands. Ethan looked sad at the loss of contact but Mark has to wash the soap from his hair.

Mark looked at Ethan and saw that he was half hard. Mark knew Ethan said no funny business but he's making it hard.

Mark applied conditioner to his hair while Ethan rinsed the shampoo from his.

Mark grabbed a luffa and covered it in body wash. The smell of oranges filled his nose. He looked to Ethan for consent to clean him.

Mark started to clean Ethan's back. He took his time going slowly over Ethan's skin enjoying the scent.

Mark started on Ethan's arms. Covering them in bubbles. Ethan scooped up a pile of bubbles and blew them at Mark. Mark just shook his head as Ethan giggled.

Mark started to clean Ethan's lower half giving his ass a little pinch before working his way down.

Ethan looked down at Mark. He really loved this man. When Mark stood back up Ethan pushed him against the shower wall and kissed him.

Mark was taken back by surprise but soon pulled Ethan into him deepening the kiss.

They soon pulled away to catch a breath.

"Thought you said no funny business." Mark said smirking.

"Well I changed my mind." Ethan said smiling.

Ethan got on his knees and then took Mark's member into his mouth. Mark brought his hands into Ethan's hair. He tugged at his hair earning a low groan from Ethan which sent vibrations to his dick.

Mark threw his head back in a loud moan. Ethan continued to bob his head.

"I'm gonna cum." Mark said.

Ethan pulled away before he could. Standing himself back up and now face with a breathless Mark.

"Fuck me." Ethan whispered.

Mark switched them around so Ethan was the one against the wall. He kissed his lips once more. Trailing the kisses down Ethan's neck.

Slowly Mark started to stroke Ethan earning little moans from him. Mark kissed Ethan again exploring his mouth. Feeling the little vibrations from his throat to his.

Mark stopped stoking Ethan and inched his fingers back to Ethan's cheeks. He slipped one finger into him. Ethan gasped taking it in.

Mark slowly started to move his finger around to make room for two. Soon he was able to and Ethan already started to squirm under him.

Mark got to his third finger and Ethan tried to push Mark's fingers further.

"Just fuck me already." Ethan pleaded.

"Beg for it." Mark said.

"Maaaaarrrrrkkk, please. I need you." Ethan begged.

"What do you need me to do?" Mark asked innocently.

"Please fuck me." Ethan said.

Mark lifted Ethan from the ground. Ethan wrapped his legs around Mark so he would have better access. He could feel Mark's head at his entrance.

Mark slowly entered Ethan letting him fall down onto his length. Mark waited for Ethan to adjust to his length before moving.

Slowly he started to thrust in and out of Ethan. Ethan's mouth fell open with pornographic moans coming out.

Mark started to pick up his pace. Mark's teeth were clenched tight letting muffled moans seep through.

Ethan put his hands on Mark's shoulders to help lift himself up.

"You're so tight. I'm not going to last much longer." Mark said.

Mark started to thrust faster his thrusts getting more sloppy.

Ethan dug his nails into Mark as he came on Mark's chest. A couple more thrusts and Mark finishes inside Ethan filling him up.

He holds Ethan against the wall still inside of him. They looked at each other and smiled. Ethan pulled Mark into a kiss.

"I think we're going to have to wash off again." Mark said with a chuckle.