Straddle Me

^ Pic that inspired me above

_________________________

Mark p.o.v.

Ethan and I just got back to my place after filming the latest video for Unus Annus. It was the King's Royal Fitness Test. In the video, for one of the exercises were sit ups. Ethan's job was to hold my feet down, but while doing that he got really close to me. He was straddling my feet and I couldn't stop myself from picturing them perfect legs straddled around my waist. I started to get hard during the video but I just hope nobody notices. I'm honestly still kinda hard because I can't get the image out of my head. I just don't know if Ethan feels the same. Now that we're back at my house I just want to push him against the wall and engulf him. I need to find a way to tell him how I feel.

"I don't think I did to good for today's video" Ethan admitted disappointed in himself.

"That's not true," I admitted truthfully.

"I think you did great," I said smiling at him.

"You're just saying that because you're my, friend" The word friend sounded sour in Ethan's mouth.

Maybe he did want more? I thought.

'What if I'm saying it because I hope you'll kiss me" I quickly said.

"Wha.. What?" Ethan stammered.

A blush arose to his cheeks. He looked to the floor to avoid the eye contact. He wasn't saying no, but he wasn't saying yes. What's holding him back?

I step closer to him stretching my hand to his cheek. I direct his face to look at me. I softly rub my fingers through the back of his hair. He glanced down at my lips and suddenly Ethan was more kissable than ever. I started to lean forward and so did Ethan. Our lips touched. At first it was still, and then slowly we started to move our lips in sync. It's like Ethan was my air to breathe and I was sucking it right out of him. The feelings I have for this man are much bigger than fireworks.

We pull apart breathless. Foreheads resting against each other.

"Now what?" Ethan asked.

"Well we could take this to the bedroom. Only if you want to though."  I offered.

Ethan just pushed his lips into mine again and I took that as a yes. He jumped up and wrapped his legs around me. I held him up by his nice round ass. I couldn't help but give it a squeeze which caused Ethan to moan into my mouth. It was probably one of the hottest things he's ever done. His hands were wrapped up in my hair tugging at it. It pulled the masochist out of me and made me hum in response.

I carried Ethan up the stairs and kicked open my bedroom door. I pushed Ethan down onto the bed and crawled on top of him. I began to kiss at his neck and he threw his head back in response.

"You know you're so beautiful like this." I said in between kisses.

"I don't always feel like it," Ethan said sadly.

"You should feel beautiful because baby boy, you are perfect in every way possible. So don't let anyone tell you different. You know during that video today when you were straddling my feet I was starting to get hard. Mmmm You're so fucking hot." I said thinking back to earlier.