Candy Land

Mark and Ethan decide to play candy land and Mark thinks Ethan is cheating. There's only one way Mark will believe Ethan.

_________________________

"What do you want to play?" Mark asked Ethan as they looked at the multiple board games in front of them.

"Hmmm. Candy land?" Ethan asked as he picked up the box.

"Sounds good." Mark replied in response.

Mark and Ethan sat down at Mark's table. Ethan opened the box and began pulling out things. Mark started to set up the board.

"What color do you want?" Mark asked gesturing to the plastic characters.

"Blue obviously." Ethan said with a laugh.

Mark sat Ethan's and his red character he chose on the board at the start. Ethan shuffled the cards in his hands.

Ethan sat the cards down and looked at Mark letting him know he could go first. He picked up a card and it revealed two green squares. So Mark moved his character in its rightful place.

Ethan then drew a card revealing the ice cream.

"There's no way. You rigged the cards." Mark said.

"What no I didn't." Ethan replied.

"You shuffled the cards." Mark stated back.

"Yeah and I guess it was just luck of the draw." Ethan responded.

"I don't believe you." Mark said.

"Why? What will it take for you to believe me?" Ethan questioned.

"Kiss me." Mark said fast without even thinking.

"Wha... what?" Ethan asked.

Mark knew he couldn't go back now from what he just said.

"If you didn't cheat then kiss me to prove it." Mark said.

Ethan just looked at Mark nervously wondering if this was a joke. Ethan liked Mark more than a friend and he didn't know if this was a sick joke to see if he'd fall for it, or if his friend is being serious. They never stopped making eye contact.

Mark glanced down at Ethan's lips first. Was Ethan really going to go this far just to prove he didn't cheat at a board game? Yes.

Ethan started to lean in slowly first. Mark followed after also leaning in. Their breaths were hot against each other's lips.

Ethan closed the gap between them. Mark brought his hand up to cup Ethan's face pulling him closer deepening the kiss.

Ethan but Mark's bottom lip and pulled away smirking.

"Do you believe me now?" Ethan asked.

"I don't know. Maybe if you try again." Mark said smiling.

Ethan was more then happy to do so. He pushed his lips to Mark's again entangling his fingers in his hair. Mark brought his hands to Ethan's waist trying to pull him closer.

He moved from his chair onto Mark's lap. He roughly kissed Mark biting his lip earning a moan from Mark.

Ethan then started to thrust his hips against Mark's buldge sending him waves of pleasure.

Mark pulled Ethan's shirt over his head admiring his body.

"Better then I imagined." Mark said.

Ethan blushed and started to feel self conscious since Mark mentioned his body. Even if it was a compliment Ethan doesn't agree.

Mark noticed this little discomfort in Ethan and pulled in close into a hug.

"Baby boy you are so beautiful." Mark whispered.

Mark started to trail kisses down Ethan's neck and then his shoulder.

Ethan then pulled off Mark's shirt.

"Seems there's still some restrictions in the way." Ethan said.

"Want to take this to the bedroom?" Mark asked.

Ethan nodded. Before Ethan could get up Mark stood up and held tightly to Ethan and carried him up the stairs.

Mark sat Ethan on the bed. They both started working on their pants and boxers and disposing them.

"Where were we?" Ethan asked smirking.

Mark climbed on top of Ethan and connected their lips again. Mark thrusted down onto Ethan earning a moan from him. Mark took this opportunity to explore his mouth.

Mark pulled away and out his two fingers up to Ethan's mouth. Ethan took them in his moth slowly swirling his tongue around them while making muffled moans. Mark had to restrain from touching himself.

Mark pulled his fingers out once he thought they were deemed ready. He placed them at Ethan's entrance and slowly added one finger pushing past the ring of muscle.

"So tight." Mark said.

He pushed his second finger inside trying to open Ethan more. Ethan let out a moan as Mark started to move his fingers around.

Mark started to move his fingers faster opening Ethan. He bent his fingers some and Ethan let out a loud moan.

"Uhhhh. Ma..Mark don't stop." Ethan pleaded.

Ethan threw his head back as Mark his Ethan's prostate a few more times with his fingers.

Mark pulled his fingers out and Ethan whimpered at the loss of contact.

Mark then spit on his hand then coated his member in the saliva.

"You ready?" Mark asked.

"I've been ready." Ethan replied.

Mark started to push into Ethan slowly. Ethan bit down on his lips trying to stop and sound from escaping his mouth.

Soon Mark was fully in and Ethan could start to breathe.

"You can move now." Ethan said giggling.

Mark started to do small thrusts in and out of Ethan. Ethan closed his eyes and let his mouth fall open.

Mark loved watching Ethan like this. In this state of bliss knowing he's causing him this much pleasure.

Mark started to speed up his pace letting out deep grunts with each thrust.

Ethan dug his nails into Mark's back. He couldn't contain the pleasure and dug his nails into Mark's skin making him bleed.

Mark let out a loud moan at the feeling of the pain. He then started to hit Ethan's prostrate straight on.

"Fuck Mark..... harder." Ethan panted.

Mark used all his power into thrusting into Ethan. Ethan practically screaming. All of Mark's neighbors could definitely hear them.

A couple more thrusts and Ethan came all over Mark's chest. Ethan clenching around Mark was enough for him to finish. He rode out his orgasm inside of Ethan before pulling out and laying next to him.

"I don't want to sleep alone tonight." Ethan admitted.

"Good I wouldn't want you going home anyways." Mark said as he placed as a kiss to Ethan's forehead.

"Now let's go get cleaned up." Mark said.