Truth or Dare

Mark and Ethan are at a college party and they play truth or dare. Ethan gets dared to sit in Mark's lap.

___________________________

Ethan doesn't know how Mark convinced him to come to this party. It was just some random jock that Mark knew was throwing a party and somehow managed to get Ethan to come.

The party was loud and full of people. Ethan didn't really enjoy this scene but he tried to fit in the best he could. A solo cup in hand filled with a beer that was supplied on the table. He slowly took sips not enjoying the taste.

Mark left Ethan as soon as they walked in the door. It probably wasn't on purpose because a group of people did pull him away. So there Ethan searched pushing his way through dancing people looking for his friend.

Ethan didn't see Mark downstairs so he went upstairs to look for him. He saw a line of people waiting for the bathroom. None were Mark but he didn't know if he was in the bathroom. He didn't stick around to find out.

Ethan made his way down the hallway with a couple doors. Two on the left and one on the right. He opened the closest left door to reveal just a closet. He then went to the right to reveal an empty bedroom.

" Well last one" Ethan thought as he opened the last door on the left. In that room he did find Mark sitting on a bed with multiple people surrounding him. They were all passing a joint around.

"Perfect timing E. Come sit down and take a puff." Mark said gesturing for Ethan to take the joint.

Ethan walked in the room and closed the door. He sat down by Mark and took the joint between his fingers. He put it up to his lips and inhaled the smoke. Ethan then blew it out following with some coughing afterwards.

"It's okay you get used to it." Mark said while laughing.

There were three other people in the room. Two guys and a girl. Ethan doesn't recognize them probably assumes their Mark's friends.

"Wanna play truth or dare?" The girl asks.

"Sure." Mark and one other guy said at the same time.

"Truth or dare?" The girl asked looking at Mark.

"Dare." Mark said without hesitation.

"I dare you to kiss me." She said.

Ethan felt a ting of jealousy when he watched Mark peck her lips. In a sense he wished it was him, but he brushed it off because what can he do.

"Truth or dare?" Mark asked looking at Ethan.

"Truth" Ethan said.

"How often do you masturbate?" Mark asked chuckling.

"Allooooottt." Ethan said jokingly.

The game went around a few more times before it was Ethan's turn again.

"Truth or dare?" The one girl asked him.

"Dare." Ethan said.

"I dare you to sit in Mark's lap for the rest of the game." She said smirking.

Ethan felt nervous. His face got hot. He had to do the dare right? He looked over at Mark and he didn't look bothered by it. So with that he got up and walked over to Mark. He looked at Mark again for any last warning signs but didn't see any, so he sat down in Mark's lap.

The game continued with the one guy daring the other guy to down 4 shots.

Mark then opened his legs some causing Ethan's position to be uncomfortable. So Ethan had to move around some. He could feel Mark's bulge on his ass. He liked it but he didn't want to make it awkward.