Jealous Ethan

The video where Mark, James, and Ethan do the military obstacle course. Ethan gets jealous of how close Mark and James are and Mark has to convince Ethan that it is him who he wants.
(Just slightly different from the actual video😏)

__________________________

Ethan's p.o.v.

Today we were filming another video for the Unus Annus channel. We usually don't feature a lot of people in our videos but today we decided to invite James Charles. Well Mark decided to invite James. We were doing a video on the military obstacle training course. Mark and I are in pretty good shape, but I don't think this is James cup of tea. I personally only think he wanted to come because Mark was going to be here.

I mean who wouldn't. Just looking at Mark makes my knees week. Sure we've had our moments between us, but we never really labeled it anything. I personally never see other people other than Mark but I don't know if he feels the same. I just hope he doesn't fall for James tricks when we start filming.

"So coming up on the first obstacle we got the bunny hop." One of the instructors said.
He then simply jumped over it with ease.

Mark and I jumped over it plainly and of course James was already starting with his flare. He hopped over it trying to look good as possible, aka throwing his ass in the air. I don't think Mark noticed but it made me uncomfortable. Why is he trying to impress you?

"The next one is a college boy roll." The instructors said next.

I got through this one pretty easy. Then next was James. He started to struggle just to lift himself over the bar. He then started yelling almost like it was for attention.

"You got this!" I said trying to motivate him.

That's when I saw Mark try and reach for James. He tried to help him. I don't know why but it made me jealous. James almost had it he clearly doesn't need Marks help. He's probably just faking just to get Marks hands on him.

It was then Marks turn to go over the bar. I watched his strong muscles as he tried to pull himself over.

"My balls! My balls!" Mark yelled as he rolled over the bar.

Hopefully James doesn't think anything of that.

The next obstacle was a couple in one. There were bars you had to climb and wood you had to climb down that was also wet from the rain. And then there's one wooden log near the end you have to roll over.

As soon as I saw James pretending to struggle climbing on the bunny hop log I decided to just go forward myself. I didn't want to see the way Mark would look at James. I don't want to see him help him.

I got done with that part of the course before Mark or James even started so I had no choice but to turn around and watch. I watched as Mark climbed up and sat at the top of the logs waiting for James.

"Come on you got it!" Mark encouraged James.

Once James got to the top Mark watched him as they both climbed down together to the last hop. Once they were at the bottom I gave James a high five. Then I tried to give Mark one and he turned away from me.

Did I do something wrong? Is this some kind of torture against me. Or does Mark really like James now?

The next obstacle was perfect for how I was feeling. A giant wooden wall stood in front of us. Almost as big as the wall it felt like there was between Mark and I.

This was the first obstacle I struggled with. It took me two attempts to jump over the wall. Then Mark jumped onto the wall and sat at the top. He didn't look at me once. He looked to James who was struggling to get onto the wall.