College crush

Mark and Ethan are friends in college and Ethan basically confesses his feelings for Mark at a party.

________________________

Mark p.o.v.

Somehow my best friend Ethan convinced me to come to this college party. Well he said I didn't have to come, but I knew he was going to be drinking so I wanted to come to protect him. I am his sober ride home.

So I am sitting here (barbecue sauce on my titties) in the kitchen watching Ethan take shot after shot. I lost count after 7. Probably because of the loud music.

I fill up a red solo cup with some water and decide to drink that. When I turn around I saw Ethan made his way into a crowd of people dancing. A girl started to grind against him and he didn't seem to mind.

A burning feeling inside started to come up. I didn't want it to. I was jealous, but I can't blame Ethan. I don't know if he's gay. I've known him now for the two years of college we've had together. I remember him first day freshman year. He way shy and cute. It was our first class of the day together and I sat beside him. I started up a conversation on video games and the rest is history. He's never mentioned anything about dating men before though and as long as I have known him he hasn't been in any relationship.

I'm not exactly completely open though. I haven't told anyone I'm gay. Not even my own family. I especially can't tell Ethan. I can't imagine what he'd think of me. Back in high school I remember this one boy who always got bullied for being gay. I guess deep down that's what I'm afraid of.

I'm afraid of being a disappointment and everyone hating me. How can I have my best friend/ crush hate me. I'd rather have him as a friend than nothing at all, so I don't want to risk ruining anything. That's why I have to restrain myself from ripping that girl away from him and pushing Ethan against the wall and kissing him.

Stupid me. See why did I have to think about that? Why do I have to think about how good his lips would feel against mine? Why do I have less room in my pants when I think about him?

Ethan looked over and made eye contact with me. I smiled and he smiled in return. He then said something to the girl and started to make his way towards me.

"Hhhhheyyyy" Ethan slurred our.

"Okay and how many drinks have you had?" I questioned.

I laughed at Ethan as he counted his fingers and then just shrugged.

"I think you're ready to go home. You ready?" I asked Ethan.

"I am home." Ethan said giggling.

"I don't think this random party is your home. Do you know where you are Ethan?" I asked.

Ethan giggles some more before speaking.

"Of course I'm home, I'm with you." Ethan said.

I felt butterflies in my stomach. I didn't know what to say so I just smiled like an idiot. 

I looked back up at Ethan and he was looking at my lips. I wanted nothing more then to kiss him right now.

Ethan pushed his lips against mine and I could taste the different flavors of alcohol. Then I remembered Ethan was drunk. So I did what I never thought I'd have to do. I pushed Ethan away.

"Ethan you're drunk I'm not going to take advantage of you like this." I told him.

"But Mark I want this." Ethan tried to say seriously.

"Well we'll see if you still want this tomorrow, but right now I'm taking you home." I said.

I started to walk forward and Ethan grabbed my hand. I looked back at him and it's like we've done this a million times before. We push through the crowd making our way towards the door.