The sleep over

Ethan and Mika break up and Ethan needs a place to stay. Ethan wants to do sleepover things and Mark asks what happened and some feelings come out.

________________

Mark was in the middle of editing a video when he heard his phone ring. He looked at the name on the screen.

"Eef"

Mark smiled to himself and took off the headphones he had on. He then gladly answered the call.

"Hey." Mark said brightly.

"Mar..Mark. She broke... up with m..me." Ethan said between sniffles.

Mark knew Ethan was talking about Mika. He felt his heart tug in his chest as he listened to Ethan's broken sobs.

"Are you okay?" Mark asked sincerely.

"I.. need a place ... to stay." Ethan managed out.

"You can stay here at my house." Mark offered sincerely.

"Really?" Ethan perked up.

"Yes of course anything for you." Mark said and then lightly bit his bottom lip.

"Thank you." Ethan said.

"I'll come pick you up. I don't want you driving in your state." Mark said.

"Okay, give me an hour to pack." Ethan said.

With that they exchanged goodbyes. Mark felt so bad for Ethan and he hurt knowing that Ethan was in pain. Mark knew that he has liked Ethan for a while now and more then in a friendly way. Of course he couldn't act on his feelings because Ethan was in a relationship. But now he's single, but they just broke up today. Mark didn't know what to do. Probably best to just hide his feelings.

____________

Mark was outside of what was Ethan's apartment waiting in his car. Once he saw Ethan he could see his eyes and face were red from crying.

Mark immediately got out of his car to grab the bags in Ethan's hands to put in the trunk. Ethan thanked him and then got in the passenger seat.

Mark got in the car and told Ethan to buckle and he did the same.

"I don't know what I'm going to do." Ethan admitted.

"It's okay I'll help you figure it out. You can stay with me as long as you need." Mark offered kindly.

Ethan was more than happy that Mark was being so generous. He just didn't want to be a burden. He also didn't know if he could tell Mark why him and Mika broke up. It was because Ethan was gay and in love with Mark. Once Ethan told Mika the gay part she assumed the rest. She got extremely angry and started to yell at Ethan calling him names. Ethan begun to cry becoming overwhelmed with emotion.

Now here Ethan was sitting in a car with his crush with a tear stained face.

"Thank you." Ethan whispered.

Mark looked over at him smiling. He placed a hand on Ethan's knees squeezing to reassure Ethan that he'll be okay.

Ethan looked out the window to hide his blush.

____

Once at Mark's house he also carried Ethan's bags inside.

"Do you want a warm shower and then I'll make us dinner?" Mark asked.

"Yeah that sounds nice. But Mark you don't have to be so nice you can just order out or something." Ethan said.

"No you only deserve the best, so I'm making my famous chicken and dumplings now go get a shower." Mark said simply."