First day of preschool PT2

Keigo Takami:
He decided to let you be homeschooled cause you know, he's a pro hero and he didn't want you to be pressured by paparazzi and you also get to hang out with him more as well

Tomura Shigaraki:
He had to disguise himself because, he's a villain duh. You were always confused why he does that and he says 'Cause Papa is a very famous person' and you believe that. "Ok Y/N, I'll come back in a few hours to pick you up." "You mean, you won't be with me at school?" You said sadly. "I'm sorry but yes. I'll come back when you get out of school, I promise" "Oki Papa.." You sadly went to your school.

________________after school__________

You quickly ran to him and hugged him tightly "Hey Y/N, had a good day at school?" "No...I wanted you to be with me..." "I'm sorry Y/N but I can't go in your school." "I don't wanna go tomorrow.." "Sorry you have to." "No."

Toshinori Yagi:
He was so proud of you when you got yourself ready for school, reminding him when he was young "Ok Y/N, ready for school?" "Mhm! I'm ready!" "Ok, go give Mama a kiss" You ran to your mom and hugged her, kissing her cheek "Bye Mama!" "Bye N/N, I'll see you after school!"

_________________after school_________

You ran inside with Toshi right behind you, holding your bag "Mama I'm home!" "Hey N/N, had a good day at school?" "Mhm! I made you and Daddy a bracelet!" You showed her a cute little flower and butterfly bracelet "Aww thank you, I will treasure it forever"

Shota Aizawa:
Sure he was a teacher but he only knows how to teach kids how to use their quirks and also he wanted you to go to preschool, meaning you can't go to with him to U.A which made you sad. "I don't wanna go to school, I wanna go with you" "I'm sorry Y/N but you can't" You pout all the to your school and you didn't want to meet new friends. You like your friends (except for one grape head) in Class 1-A
_____________after school_____________

"Hey Y/N, how was school?" "Horrible...I don't wanna come here anymore" "Too bad, you have to keep coming here" "Oh come on!"

Enji Todoroki:
"Do I have to go Papa?.." You asked as you looked at him with those sad puppy dog eyes. "Yes you have to Y/N but it's only for a few hours." "Can I please stay home with you?" "No, you can't. You need an education" You whimpered and teared up as Enji took you to school, you were daddy's girl/boy after all.
_______________after school_________

He was surprised to see you jumped into his arms quickly but he caught you "Y/N, what's wrong?" "I missed you..." "I missed you too but you needed to go to school.." "Oki..can we go home and make some cookies?" "Of course we can"

Dabi:
"Remember to tell the teacher if someone's picking on you and if that doesn't help, you know what to do" "I know Daddy, I'll see you after school" You waved at him as you walked to your school, making him smile "She's/he's gonna be great.." (just to tell you, he's in a disguise)
_______________after school___________

You came running to him and hugged him "Hey N/N, how was school?" "It was good, no one picked on me or anything" "That's good, ready to go home?" "Mhm"

Mirio Togata:
He smiled as he watched you run to your school, excited to learn new things and make new friends. "I'll pick you up after school!" "Bye Papa!"

____________after school______________

When he picked you up, you were crying which made him worried. "Y-Y/N! You ok!? Did someone picked on you!?" "No...I don't wanna leave school..." He felt relief and chuckled "Don't worry Y/N, you're going to school tomorrow" "Yay!"

Tamaki Amajiki:
You were just like your dad, a shy little bean. You hid behind your father's legs as he brought you to your classroom because you didn't want to go alone "It's ok Y/N..I'll pick you up when school's out.." "No, I want you to stay.." "I'm sorry, I can't but I promise I'll pick you up.." "Mm oki.." You sadly walk to your cubby and sighed.
____________after school______________

You immediately ran to your dad and hugged him tightly. He picked you up and walked back home "How was school?.." "Terrible..I wanted to go home.." Well, are you going home?" "Yeah.."