Coming out (LGBTQ) pt1

(Thank you shittywriteronline for this suggestion, I think it's great! And this is when you either 12, 13, 14, etc)

Izuku Midoriya:
You were nervous and was tearing up as you came out to him. He saw your tears and pulled you into a hug, telling you that it's ok and that he accepts you. You smiled and hugged back, nuzzling in his chest, happy that he accepts you.

Katsuki Bakugo:
Since you were just like your father with your anger issues to you bluntness, you just calmly came out to him and he said ok and said that he's fine with that.

Tenya Iida:
Since you were raised to be a well mannered child, you made a long letter for your father and gave it to him. He read over and looked at you and read it again before asking if you need a hair cut, new clothes etc. You were thrilled and hugged him tightly, happy that he accepted you

Denki Kaminari:
You were really worried that he might think it's just a joke since he was a jokester when he was younger but he accepted you when you told him. You were surprised that he took it seriously.

Hitoshi Shinso:
This was when you were nervous to go to high school and you hid in the closet in your room. "Y/N, come out of the closet now." He said as he stood in front of the closet which you came out. He took time to process this and sighed. "No, not like that and Denki isn't babysitting you anymore."

Shoto Todoroki:
You were really like really nervous, sure he's your dad but he could still intimidate you. When you came out to him, he asked you a bunch of questions like what do you need, what pronouns should he call you, all that jazz (You like jazz?).