They name you pt 2

Toshinori Yagi:
Your mom was at work, leaving you two at home alone. He was trying to find you a great name but you just wanted his attention. You then started whine. He sighed as he looked at you. "Yes sweetie?" You got tired of him looking at the name book and tried to rip it off, ripping off a name. "Sweetie, stop I-" He looked at your hand and saw the name. "Y/N. I'll name you Y/N."

Shota Aizawa:
He yawned as he was holding you, trying to name you from a name book. He tried countless of names until he saw one. "How about Y/N?" You looked at him as you giggled. He smiled tiredly as he got up. "Heh ok then, you're Y/N." You two ended up sleeping on the couch.

Enji Todoroki:
They named you Y/N while you three were at the hospital

Dabi:
He was trying to find out your name as he broke in your late mother's home. He looked everywhere in the house, tearing it into pieces until he found your birth certificate. "Y/N....I like it."

Mirio Togata:
As he was at the orphanage, he asked the workers if you had a name which they reply with a no. He looked at you and thought of a name. "Y/N." You giggled and smiled as he said the name. "Your name is Y/N Togata."

Tamaki Amajiki:
After the funeral, he decided to name you after your late mother since you mostly look like her.