Who watches you pt1

(Thanks shittywriteronline for this idea that I'll be doing ^^)

Izuku Midoriya:
Izuku was running late and hired Mirio to babysit you. You two had a blast, he took you to the park, got some ice cream, candy and got you some toys. He really spoiled you.

Katsuki Bakugo:
It was a bad idea to leave you and Kirishima alone in a house since you two now has the same energy. You two were rough housing until you guys pass out on the couch. When Bakugo got home from work, the house was a mess.

Tenya Iida:
This boi was running late, that's a first for a guy that moves fast as Sonic so he had Momo to watch you. She helped you clean up your room and helped you with your homework. When Tenya came home, he found you two asleep on the couch with Detective Pikachu playing on the tv.

Denki Kaminari:
He had to do some hero work so he had Jiro to watch you. You two immediately got along since you two had a thing for music (if you don't, just pretend). He came home with you two jamming out.

Hitoshi Shinso:
This boi overslept and was running all over the place until his dad, Shota Aizawa, stepped in and told him that he'll watch you. He felt relieved and thanked him before going to work. He came home to you two sleeping on the couch.

Shoto Todoroki:
He was running a little late so he called his older sister, Fuyumi (is that how you spell her name?), to watch you. You two had fun making cookies, drawing and making a fort. He came home with you two eating some cookies.