Overhaul catch up!

(Ok, we all know he used Eri to make a bullet that erases a quirk forever and another as the antidote and we all know Shigaraki and Overhaul had their last encounter with each other and Overhaul lost his arms by him and we don't know what happened afterwards so, I was thinking: he survived from Shigaraki's quirk and stuff and got robotic arms and came from prison. If this is confusing you, I'm sorry

How they met you:

Overhaul:
(Age: 8
He just came out from prison from his good attitude and deeds and other stuff and got new arms too. He wasn't able to use his quirk with his hands like last time but he soon learned how to use his quirk with his feet. So right now, Kai Chisaki was walking to his new apartment with some groceries until he heard a high pitch scream. He followed the scream and saw a child being surrounded by a group of men. He wanted to walk away but..it reminded him of how Eri looked at him. The fear in the child's eyes. With quick thinking, he used his quirk to push the men away, not hurting them even though he wanted to hurt them for scaring and trying to hurt the child "You know...it's kind of pathetic..seeing you men surrounding an innocent kid.." The men groaned and ached in pain as they looked around in confusion until they saw the former villain "I-it's you...t-that villain!.." Chisaki chuckled as he walked over "Yeah I'm him but I'm not a villain no longer...but I wouldn't mind putting more bodies into my list if you don't get away from them.." The men left immediately, not wanting to stick around longer. Chisaki watched the men run and looked at the child, seeing they were still hiding, shaking in fear. He walked over and kneeled down to their level "Hey, it's ok now. They're gone." The child looked at him with tears in their eyes and immediately hugging him. "Thank you! Thank you thank you thank you!" He froze from the hug, never feeling this before but he hugged back, rubbing the kid's back. "You're welcome..why were they after you?" "My mama and papa had business with them and they borrowed money from them for me but they couldn't pay them back...s-so...so they..t-they..." The child soon started to cry, hiding their face in his chest. Kai knew what they meant, he felt bad for them but it confused him. He wasn't like this at all until now. He looked at the kid and got up with them in his arms "Hey, how about you stay with me for a bit? I'll keep you safe from anyone that tries to hurt you" The child looked scared but nodded "Y-you won't h-hurt m-me...right?.." "I won't hurt you, I promise" The child nodded and held onto him tightly, not wanting to let go. Chisaki didn't mind the grip and walked home with the child.

(Say, if any of you guys want a book about this, let me know and I'll make it and will consider this as the first chapter