Who watches you pt 2

Toshinori Yagi:
He had to go to the store but your mother was at work so he called Sir Nighteye, despite their friendship ended, Sir agreed. He was confused on how was he going to take care of a child but he didn't have no problem. You were just the calmest, nicest and you listened to him, well almost. Toshi came home to a quiet house. Sir told him that you were taking a nap after he told a story to you and left. Toshi was surprised at Sir's new attitude. Maybe some kids melt his heart (sorry if this was long)

Shota Aizawa:
He 'accidentally' slept in and knew that he'll be late so he called Present Mic. Mic happily agreed and took care of you while your father went to teach. After he came home, he saw you and Mic coloring some color books.

Enji Todoroki:
This hot head was late and remembered that he had new baby. His wife was at the therapist to check in with them, his two older kids were either at college or work and his second youngest was at UA. He hated it but he called Hawks. Hawks came over and babysat you while Enji went to work. He came home to his family and Hawks giggling as his feathers helped them float.

Dabi:
This boi is almost home 24/7 but if he has a mission to do, he has Twice or Toga to babysit you. He doesn't trust Shigaraki that much with you.

Mirio Togata:
He was late for his job so he called Tamaki to babysit since you two can get shy very easily and you two are really nice. Tamaki agrees and babysat you. Mirio came home to you two reading some books.

Tamaki Amajiki:
He was really late and called Neijre to babysit you. She happily agreed and was excited. He was a little worried about leaving you but he had to go. When he got home, he saw you two snacking on some snacks in a fort.