First steps pt 1

Izuku Midoriya:
He was trying to make you a bottle while he did some work but all you wanted to have his attention, not a bottle. So you decided to crawl out of your play pen and that's when you took your first step. "Dada!" He looked at you with a tired look but soon into a smile. "Y/N! You're walking!" You two went out of ice cream to celebrate.

Katsuki Bakugo:
He was trying to get some work done while you were drinking your bottle. As soon as you finished your milk, you got up and took your first step towards him. Katsuki sighed as he continues to work until he felt someone tapped his thigh. He looked down and saw you holding your bottle. "Pa?" He then realized that you walked towards him and smiled. "Heh, yeah. I'll make it for you."

Tenya Iida:
You were already walking when the workers at the orphanage taught you

Denki Kaminari:
He was trying to let you walk but you kept falling on your as-I mean tushie. He sighed. "We'll try again tomorrow Y/N.." He walked to his room and slept. The next morning, you walked to his room and patted his cheek. "Dad." He didn't wake up. You pat his cheek harder. "Dad." You ended slapping his cheek. "Dad!" He immediately woke up and saw you. "Oh hey Y/N." He yawned then he realized that you were in here. "Y-y/n...you walked.." You got confused, all you wanted was a refill on your bottle.

Hitoshi Shinso:
He was helping you walking around the house since you were 4 months old now. His back was killing him so he putted you in your play corner. "Be a good girl/boy ok?" You just ignored him while playing with your toys. He went to the couch and slept. You saw him sleeping and you got up and started to walk towards him. When you got to him, you patted him on the cheek, waking him up. He looked at you and looked at your play corner. "Heh, good job" You two slept all day.

Shoto Todoroki:
You were already walking