Overhaul |First day of preschool

Overhaul:
Kai noticed that he never let you go to school at all. Maybe because he was worried about the LOV or other villains or some heros taking you away because 1. he was a former villain and 2. some villains and heros knew what he did to a little girl who had a similar quirk as him named Eri. He also knew you were too old to be in preschool too. (I forgot what age you have to be in preschool) He sighed and decided to sign you up for school, knowing you need some education and he would not make a good homeschool teacher in his opinion. A few days later, he woke you up early which made you confused and gave you a school uniform and a bag filled with school supplies and a book you like to read. He told you to get dress and come downstairs to have breakfast and left. You got dressed and grabbed the bag, thinking you might need it as you walked downstairs to the kitchen. He puts your breakfast on the table and gave you your favorite drink. You ate your food and drank up your drink. He got ready and told you to hurry. You quickly went over to him and you both walked out. You were confused why some people were scared of your father but shrugged it off. After a few minutes, you found yourself in front of a school. You looked at your dad in confusion. He took note of your confusion and kneeled down to your level. "I decided to let you go to school." Your eyes widened and this made you smile. You hugged him and thanked him before running to the school. He was shocked but glad you were happy to go to school.
________________After school_____________
He walked to your school to pick you up and saw you running to him with a smile. He smiled and kneeled down, holding his arms out to hug you as you ran over. You hugged him tightly as he hugged back. "Had a good day Y/N?" He asked as he stood up as he held you. "Mhm! I did! I played with play-doh, played in a sandbox and did some painting!" He smiled as he walked home. "That's good to hear that you like school." "Will I go tomorrow?!" "Hehe yes you will." "Yay!"