First steps pt 2

Toshinori Yagai:
Your mom and dad were helping you walk back and forth to them until you took your first step when you walked to your mother, surprising both of them. Your dad got out his phone and recorded you walking to your mother with their help.

Shota Aizawa:
Him and Shinso were helping you walk and help you stand on your own. After awhile, Aizawa thought it would be a good time to have a break but you didn't want to have a break. You crawled to the couch and grabbed on it, standing and walked to Shinso. He saw you and called for Aizawa to come. He did and started record you walking.

Enji Todoroki:
He was make dinner while your mother and sister was helping you walk and stand. You saw Enji and smiled, starting to walk. He felt a tug on his pants and looked down at you, smiling at you as he knew that you walked to him. You helped him made dinner that night.

Dabi:
He was helping you walk towards him as he cooked for you. He placed you next to your play pen and walked to the stove, cooking. You giggled and started to walk to him. He looked at you and smiled, watching you walk.

Mirio Togata:
He already taught you how to stand on your own but he was having trouble teaching you how to walk so his plan was making you walk to him while he held your favorite snack. You took your first step and started to walk to him. After you walked to him, you were rewarded with your favorite snack.

Tamaki Amajiki:
Tamaki invited Nejire to help him to help you walk. First, they helped you stand on your own before helping you walk with them. After while, they taught you to try walk on your own but you kept tripping. "O-ok Y/N...l-let's try this o-one m-more time.." Tamaki said as Nejire picked you up. You stood still for a moment before taking your first step. Tamaki teared up as he watched you walked to him.