First Word pt2

Toshinori Yagi:
You and your mother were at home while your dad was doing hero work. As you and your mother were watching your father on tv, you smiled and reached out to the tv. "Papa!" Your mother smiled and puts you near the tv. "Yep, that's Papa."

Shota Aizawa:
(Ok in this one, Shinso is Shota's son)
You were playing with your brother's hair as he slept besides you. You soon pulled his hair and said "Bubby!" (Alright, I got that from my baby sister when she watched Diary of a wimpy kid, don't judge me) "Ah! Y/N...what is it? I'm trying to sleep..." Little did you two know, your father was recording you guys.

Enji Todoroki:
Enji was taking care of you while everyone was out. He tried to be careful with you while he plays with you. You saw a plushie of him in his hero costume and crawled to it. "Da!" You made his heart melt when you said that.

Dabi:
As you were in your play pen, Dabi was getting bored so he decided to make a fire ball and play around with it. You saw the fire and giggled, saying "Bue!" He looked at you and chuckled. "Good job Y/N."

Mirio Togata:
Mirio was playing with you as you tried to talk so he decided to play along. "What? No way. He's your favorite hero?" You giggled and continued to talk until you said "Da" "What?" "Da. Da. Da." He smiled and hugged you. "Yep, I'm Da"

Tamaki Amajiki:
Tamaki was trying his best to take care of you while he has hero work to do. One day, he decided to have a day off to spend more time with you. You were too busy playing with your blocks and he thought that he wasn't doing a great job at being a father. You look at him and held out a block, saying: "Play?" He looked at you and smiled as some tears fell. "Y-yeah...I'll play.."