"Mami! Fire!"

AN: Daaaaamn. It's been a LONG time since I've given this warning.

Lauren had convinced Camila to take a vacation with her and the kids before the school year started up again. They were just going to the lake house that Lauren had owned since she was 21. They hadn't been out there yet as an entire family and she was excited.

They had to figure out the sleeping arrangements since the space was so small, but the kids were really excited to have a giant sleep over in the living room, so they packed up a couple air mattresses. Lauren and Camila were in the bedroom getting theirselves ready to go out on the boat for the afternoon with the kids.

"I'll get Cam and Ethan? You take care of getting Emma ready?" Lauren asked her wife as she pulled on her bikini top. "Can you tie me up?" She asked. "We still have to pack a cooler of food for the afternoon. There's a grill on the boat, but we need the sides." Lauren explained to her wife.

Camila pulled her hair up into a ponytail before taking a step toward Lauren to help her tie her top off. "That works for me. Emma is probably standing outside with her suit waiting for help. You know how excited they all are." She chuckled softly before leaning up to kiss her wife. "We have the life jackets for the kids, right? You know I'm worried about them in the boat."

Lauren smiled at her wife as she kissed her back gently. "The life jackets are on the back porch by the other stuff I need to take on the boat."

"Thank you, babe. I'll go get Emma ready real quick." Camila glanced over her wife once more before leaving the room. She wouldn't trade any of this for anything. Just as soon as she got out to the living room, she smiled when she saw the little girl sitting patiently on the couch. "Emma." She called out to get her attention. "Want to get ready?" She said as she signed to her.

They'd been working so hard to get all of the kids to learn sign language so they could help Emma. "Yeah!" She slid off the sofa and walked slowly toward Camila where she was scooped up and taken to the other room to get changed.

Camila laughed softly as Emma squirmed. "Mami." She giggled before using her hands to tell her it tickled. "I'm sorry baby girl." Camila smiled as she said along with signing to her. She finished getting her suit on her, making sure her diaper was fully covered before looking up.

Lauren smiled at her wife and Emma as they walked by before grabbing a bottle of suntan lotion from the bathroom, heading out to the main room. "Cam, Ethan. You guys ready?" She asked as Cameron was sitting by Taylor.

"Yes momma. Tay Tay help me."

Lauren smiled at Taylor. "Thank you. Come on Ethan, lets go find your mami and sissy to get dressed. She picked him up as he stumbled over to her. " Babe? Do you have Ethan's suit over there?" She asked Camila as she walked into the small den.

"Uhh..." Camila looked around before spotting it. "There it is, over there on the shelf." She told her before she let Emma get up and walk out of the room. "Can you believe how big they're getting already?" She folded her arms over her chest as she watched Emma trying to talk to her bigger siblings. "And can you believe how quickly she's catching on to the sign language?" She went to grab Ethan's suit to take it to Lauren then.

Lauren looked over where Camila said it would be and grabbed it before walking over to where her wife was. "Cam is ready. Taylor helped him." Lauren said as she watched Emma head out of the room and Ethan walked in.

Lauren quickly laid Ethan down and quickly put a swim diaper on him before pulling his suit on. She grabbed his sun shirt and threw that on, too. "I figured this was easier than lathering him all up. She said before setting him on the ground to go with his siblings.