"Are you still numb?"

Camila helped Lauren into the house and toward the living room where she could stretch out. The surgery was short, as they had both expected. It wasn't much to the laser surgery and they were home within about 3 hours of the start and making sure that Lauren didn't have any problems from the anesthetic they had given to her to numb the area.

Lauren walked into the house slowly. She felt a lot of numbness in her groin area and she felt like she was walking funny. She walked into the house and went directly to the couch to lay down. It wasnt as bad as she thought...but she would let Camila hear it in a few days...especially if something happened that caused her dick not to work. 

"Let me go get you some ice." Camila murmured to her wife before kissing the top of her head and going into the kitchen to get a towel and an ice pack from the freezer. "I'd ask how you're feeling, but I heard it all the way home." She chuckled as she handed the wrapped ice pack to her wife.

Lauren grumbled as she laid down and took her sweatpants off. She rolled her eyes at her wife, "You're not supposed to be mean. I just had my baby maker snipped." She grumbled as she gently cupped herself.

Camila chuckled some before leaning down to press a soft kiss to her. "But, you had your baby maker snipped just so I wouldn't have to go through major abdominal surgery." She sat down with Lauren and gently moved the ice pack up near her groin where the small incisions were. "You know I'll take care of you while your precious baby maker heals." She teased.

Lauren returned her wife's kiss as she pressed the cold icepack over her incisions. There was a little swelling, but it should go down in a few hours according to the doctor. She rolled her eyes. "This is major surgery, too. My dick could have been cut off." She pouted. 

Camila smiled softly and ran her hands along Lauren's thighs. "But your dick wasn't cut off baby." She patted her knee gently. Camila continued the soothing motion with her hands as she looked up at the older woman. "Are you still numb?"

Lauren watched as her wife rubbed her hands up her thighs. "My dick and balls are completely numb. I cant feel them, but you still can't tease me." She said. "I'm not sure if the anesthetic stops it from reacting."

"I'm here to help you baby. You won't have to walk around much, but I can't pee for you whenever you have to do that." Camila chuckled.

Lauren adjusted the ice pack so it was on the incisions. She closed her eyes as she sighed. "I'm not looking forward to peeing. What if it hurts?" She asked with an alarmed look on her face. She didnt even think about that before. 

Camila laughed softly. "The doctor told you that it shouldn't hurt. You'll just be tender around the area. So no jacking off for a while. Now that will hurt." She told her before leaning back on the sofa. 

Lauren looked at her wife and sighed, "So what am I supposed to do if I get a boner?" She asked seriously. "It happens a lot." She said as she relaxed more on the couch. 

Camila snorted out some more laughter. "Well, then you'll have to deal with cold showers for a few day. He flat out told both of us no sexual activity for a week." She told her. Camila knew she would have no problem holding out but she was worried that Lauren would cave and get herself off. 

Lauren sighed. "This fucking sucks. I can't even wank off?" She said in disbelief. "For an entire week. What the fuck?" She said as she threw her head back and groaned as she adjusted the ice pack. "I can't go an entire day without getting like at least 3 boners and getting myself off." Lauren pouted. 

Camila shook her head. "You can handle it an entire week with touching yourself." She worked down to Lauren's ankles. "And as far as your boners go, just stop thinking about me. Or I'll just yell at you all day and make you hate me so you don't get hard." She chuckled some.

Lauren looked at her wife as she shook her head, "Angry you is hot, too. That gets me going." She said. "It's honestly impossible for you to not get me hard in some way every day." She said as she rested her feet on her wife's lap.

"But... that first time when you're cleared by the doctor will be explosive." Camila smiled and patted her knee. She wouldn't tease much more because she didn't want to get her wife excited anytime soon.

Lauren nodded her head in agreement, "It's gonna be great...and if I do end up masturbating before that I'm not going to tell you about it." She said as she raised her eyebrows and chuckled.

"Just don't hurt yourself baby." Camila told her softly. She didn't want Lauren to masturbate, but she knew that she couldn't stop her in any way. Her wife was a grown woman and would do what she wanted no matter what she said.

"But, just think when your dick and balls aren't numb anymore... they don't ever have to wear a raincoat again." Camila wiggled her eyebrows. "You being out of commission for a couple of days is better than a couple of weeks for me."

Lauren looked at Camila as she smiled widely. "Now that...I'm looking forward to it." She said as she reached up for her wife to kiss her. "I don't want to be out of commission anymore. This is like the first time we've been alone together since Cam was born." She said.

"But we're able to enjoy some peace and quiet for the day." Camila continued to rub around Lauren's knee before smiling to her. 

The raven haired woman smiled softly as she felt her wife rubbing her skin. "That feels good." Lauren said as she relaxed. "Have you thought about the vacation thing anymore?" She asked.

"A vacation for us? Just us? I would love to go away for a little bit. But we'd have to wait until Cam is a little bigger though." Camila said softly.

Lauren nodded her head as she smiled. "Just us. Consider it a second honeymoon." She said to Camila. "How big?" She asked. She wanted to go away with her wife sooner rather than later...but she also didnt want to miss the milestones of Cameron's life.

"Maybe when he's about 5 months old?" Camila suggested. "It'll be right before school starts back up. We could go away for an extended weekend... what about going to the beach?" She leaned her head back into the sofa and moved her hands down to Lauren's calves as she massaged her legs. This was always something Lauren did when she was hurting for whatever reason and she just wanted to take care of her wife.

Lauren listened to her wife and nodded. "Okay, that's good. Umm...how about Florida?" She asked, "Or Hawaii." She suggested. She sighed softly as she felt her wife massaging her.

"I like Hawaii. I've always wanted to go there." Camila smiled to her wife as she moved back up to her knee.

Lauren smiled as her wife chose Hawaii. "Me too." She chuckled softly as she was about to make a stupid, corny joke. "You're going to get 'leid' the second we get to Hawaii." She said as she laughed softly.

Camila snorted out a bit of laughter. "You're so strange." She shook her head then and continued running her hands along Lauren's legs.

Lauren looked at her wife and chuckled. She opened her arms up for the woman to lay with her. She put a pout on her face until her wife cuddled into her. "You love me anyway." Lauren said as she kissed the top of Camila's head.

"Just be careful of my junk for the next few days." Lauren said with a laugh as she shifted the ice pack around. She hated that she had to get the surgery, but it was for the better knowing her wife wouldn't have to suffer any. "My penis hates you right now because of what you made it do." She joked as she rubbed Camila's back as they both relaxed, enjoying one another's company and a quiet house.

AN- Hey guys! Thanks for being patient. I didn't want to leave you hanging any longer, so here is a really short, crappy chapter to make up for me being shitty and absent. I'm gonna try and post another one tonight or tomorrow, if time allows. P.s. I hardly edited this, so please ignore the errors.

Until Next Time -Amanda