"We barely spend any time alone together anymore."

AN: Heeeeyyyyy sexy lady.

Camila glanced up from getting her lesson plan together when there was a knock at the door followed by it opening. "Hey, Jon." She smiled to him.

"Hey Mrs. Jauregui. Sorry I'm late. I needed to get something to eat." He put his bag down before approaching her desk.

"And you didn't bring me anything?" Camila teased him with a light laugh, especially when he looked scared. "I'm teasing. It's fine you're a little late. But you have tests to grade." She opened up her file cabinet to get the folder out. She jumped some when she realized the aide was right beside her then.

Lauren had taken a half day from work. She knew that her wife had a free period during lunch hours so she decided to surprise her wife and have lunch with her. She stopped at Camila's favorite restaurant to get take out before heading toward the University. Lauren pulled in the parking lot and made her way to her wife's building before heading inside and up the stairs. She rounded the corner where her wife's office was. When she approached the door she heard another persons voice.

"I need to make up for being late." John said as he looked at Camila and smiled.

As Lauren looked inside the cracked door of the office she saw a strikingly handsome black man standing next to Camila, on her side of the desk, smiling and acting all excited. Lauren frowned as she took a deep breath and entered the room. She was already getting upset, so she intended on just leaving the lunch on her wife's desk and walking back out.

Camila looked up again when she heard the door open. "Hey baby." She smiled to her. But her smile fell when Lauren didn't say a word to her and turned to leave.

Lauren was already irritated. By the suggestive words of the conversations and the looks that were taking place between the two...she just wasn't thrilled. She didnt want to deal with it, knowing that she may be acting irrationally at the moment. It didn't help matters that Lauren was always more threatened by the men who took a liking to Camila rather than women because before Camila met her, she was straight. 

"What's wrong?" Camila got up to go after her then, leaving Jon alone in her office as she grabbed Lauren's hand in the hallway. "Hey, did something happen?" Camila gently ran her hand along Lauren's arm as she looked up into her eyes. She had seen the bag that her wife brought in and figured it was lunch for her but it was unlike her wife to just drop it off and leave without a word.

Lauren stopped when her wife grabbed her arm and turned to look at her. "Nothing is wrong." She said quickly as she looked at Camila before turning and trying to leave again.

Camila frowned, "Baby... come have lunch with me, it's obvious you brought food to have lunch with me and now you just want to leave. I'm starting to think I did something wrong."

Lauren sighed when her wife stopped her again. "I did bring lunch for us, but I forgot about something at work. So I have to go back before I can leave for the day." She said as she tiled her head to look at her wife. Lauren was trying to keep the emotion off her face so Camila wouldn't catch on to her insecurities. 

"Don't run away from whatever it is." Camila did her best to keep her voice down so she didn't draw the attention of any passing students or teachers. "I hate it when you hold things in, baby."

"I'm not running away from anything." Lauren lied. She shook her head, "Really, I'm fine. You looked busy and I forgot about something." She said. "I'll see you when you get home." Lauren said as she kissed the corner of her wife's mouth before turning around and walking away quickly.