"Oh my god...what time is it?"

Lauren and Camila had been adjusting to having a new baby in the house again, and things were a little chaotic to say the least. She and Camila had been up all night because Cameron was crying. Lauren finally had gotten him down and not 15 minutes later he was wailing again. 

Everything they were doing wasn't working and his constant crying was waking up the other two children, which made matters even worse. Just as Lauren was about to drift off again, Cameron started crying, "For fucks sake." She mumbled as she got out of bed and went back into his bedroom, picking him up and holding him to her chest. "You've been fed and changed. What else do you need?" Lauren said softly, but in a little bit of a frustrated tone as she paced around the room gently rocking him.

Shortly after Lauren was gone, Camila heard a voice at the doorway. "Camwen's crying again." Lily mumbled before climbing into bed with Camila. She wrapped her arms around the girl and rubbed her back some. "I know baby... I'm sorry. Momma and I don't know what's wrong." Camila whispered softly.

Lauren sighed as she walked around the room, quietly humming for Cameron, hoping it would calm him down. It was slowly working. She was just so exhausted and wanted to sleep. After a few minutes of walking around the room she got him to fall back asleep. She gently set him back in the crib as she quietly closed the door and walked back into her and Camila's bedroom. She didnt even notice Lily in the bed as she climbed in behind Camila. "I just want to fucking sleep." She whined as she buried her head into the back of her wife's neck.

Camila ran her hand along Lily's back, thankful when the girl's breathing evened out some. She turned her head when she heard Lauren's voice.

"Momma said a bad word." Lily pointed out sleepily.

Camila nodded to her. "Momma's just frustrated baby girl." Camila turned her head then to look at Lauren. "Cam woke Lily up and she's in here... obviously." She let the language slide since she figured Lauren didn't know their daughter was in the room with them.

Lauren was extremely frustrated. She was trying to help her wife out by getting out of bed to help with Cameron, but it was just getting out of control. She was so frustrated that she felt like she could cry at any second. "Sorry," She mumbled into Camila's neck as she wrapped her arms around her wife and held her closer.

Camila sighed softly. "I'm going to call the doctor tomorrow... There's got to be something going on." She whispered. 

Lauren sighed. She was irritated because she had to get up for work at 6 and it was now 2 am and she had been up and down from the bed for the last hour. Just as she was about to doze off again, Cameron started crying. "Oh my god." Lauren grumbled as she sat up and rubbed her eyes.

When Camila heard Cameron start crying again, she reached out for Lauren to stop her. "Stay here with Lily, baby. I've got him." She rubbed at her own eyes as she carefully climbed out of bed. The moment she did, Lily shifted to curl into Lauren so she could sleep.

Lauren looked up at Camila and silently thanked her before laying back down in the bed. She sighed as Lily came closer and curled into her side. She pulled the little girl closer to her side as she started to drift off. 

Camila went out into the hallway and her some sniffling from Taylor, "Mami?"

Camila ran her fingers through his hair then. "Go climb in bed with your momma, buddy... I'm sorry." She watched him go off to their room as she went to pick up Cameron. She flipped off the baby monitor so the crying wouldn't bother them so they could all sleep. Camila held him close as she went to get comfortable in the rocker with him.