"I come with drugs."

"What are we watching after this, mami?" Taylor asked as the credits started rolling. He grabbed the remote to go back to the menu.

"I'm not sure, what do you guys want to watch? No fighting over it either." Camila said quickly before either of them could open their mouths. She shifted onto her back so she could stretch. Her back had been killing her more than normal that day and she just wanted Lauren to be home already so she could talk her into another back massage.

"Mami, why's the bed wet?" Lily asked.

Just as Lily spoke, Camila felt a sharp cramp and the wetness herself. Her hand shot down to her stomach as she whimpered softly. "Tay... Baby... call your momma... now." She took slow, steady breaths as she tried not to panic. It was far too early for the twins to come.

Taylor immediately jumped up and grabbed Camila's phone to dial Lauren. He didn't know what was going on, but he could see that his mami was in pain.

Lauren had left the house and was at the grocery store with Cameron. She needed to get food for the week and knew that her wife was in good hands with Lily and Taylor. She smiled down at Cameron in the cart as she walked up and down the aisles. Lauren looked at her son and spoke to him, "What do you think your mami would want? Tea or chocolate?" She asked her youngest. 

"Mami Chawkie." He said back to her.

Lauren chuckled softly and ruffled the little boy's hair. "You're right, bud." She said as she put some in the cart. She felt her phone vibrating in her pocket and pulled it out, stopping the cart. Why was Camila calling her? She picked up the phone and slid the bar to answer it, "Did you forget something, babe? I'm already getting you a treat."

"Momma? Mami's in pain... and I think she peed the bed. I don't know what's wrong." Taylor explained quickly.

Camila looked toward him then and said loud enough for Lauren to hear. "You have to get home now!" She closed her eyes again before whimpering softly.

Lauren started to panic slightly when he said Camila peed the bed...she knew exactly what was happening. She immediately picked Cameron up from the seat and rested him on her hip. She left her cart in the middle of the store as she heard her wife's voice on the other end of the phone. "Tay, can you hold the phone up to mami's ear?" She asked him as she exited the store. Lauren rested the phone between her shoulder and ear as she fished for her car keys in her pocket.

Camila took deep, slow breaths as she ran her hands over her stomach. When Taylor came over to her and held the phone against her head, she let out the shaky breath. "Baby... please tell me you're coming home." She had to bite down on her lip as a strong contraction hit her.

Lauren walked quickly out to the car. She got Cameron in his car seat as she heard her wife's voice, "Baby, relax." She said softly. "I am on my way home right now." Lauren said softly. 

"They're less then 5 minutes apart. Please... it's too soon." Camila felt herself losing control of her emotions as a few tears slid down her eyes and she let out a louder whimper from the pain.

"Take deep breaths." Lauren said before quickly climbing into the car and starting it. She didnt bother putting her seatbelt on before driving away.

Camila let out another slow breath as she nodded even though Lauren couldn't see her. "I am taking deep breaths." She explained to her. 

"Have the kids get their bags together. Get Taylor to take yours downstairs. And you get downstairs safely. I'll be there soon." Lauren said, trying to calm her wife down some. "It's going to be okay, love." Lauren said as she drove down the street. "I'll call your mom and have her meet us at the hospital." She said softly. "Will you be okay if I hang up to call her?"