"We're outnumbered."

Lauren was in the garage putting together Lily's birthday present. One thing that stuck out to her was when Lily watched Taylor ride around on his bike she wanted to do it, too. Lauren and Camila had gotten her a little tricycle a couple years back, but now she wanted to ride a big kid bike like Taylor. She was making sure everything was secure before putting a bow on it. She and Camila would surprise her with it as a late birthday gift...even though the little girl already got everything she could ever want. Lauren walked into the house as she went over to her wife, "It's all ready. She's gonna love it." She said kissing Camila's cheek.

Camila turned toward her wife when she came back into the house. "Good." She whispered to her before kissing her gently. "Open," she told her softly. When Lauren did, she shoved half a sandwich into her mouth before smiling.

Lauren smiled as she opened her mouth and took a bite of the sandwich. "Ew. Is that ham?" She asked as she swallowed it and made a face. She walked over to the fridge and got a bottle of water before taking a drink. 

Camila rolled her eyes. "Yes it's ham. Ham is not that bad." She chuckled some as she continued eating the sandwich. 

"The kids are just about done eating, and Cameron is trying to hard to be like his siblings so I'm letting him feed himself." Camila said to her wife as she looked toward the kids. She chuckled as Cam had given up on using a fork and was just picking up the noodles with his fingers to eat it.

Lauren smiled as the kids ate together and Cameron babbled as his siblings talked to one another. She smiled as she wrapped her arm around Camila's waist, pulling her close. 

 "Do you guys want to go outside when you're done? It's really nice out." Camila picked up the other half of the sandwich to eat.

"Yeah!!" Lily and Taylor said in unison as Cameron clapped and smiled, "Yayayayaya!" Cameron was slowly learning new words, but yes and no were a regular part of his vocabulary.

"Alright. Jackets and shoes on when you're done. It's still a little chilly out." Lauren said as she turned to her wife. "And you need a sweater, too." She said as she kissed her wife softly..

Camila smiled lovingly when Cameron mocked Taylor and Lily. "Yes, mother." She chuckled some to her wife before kissing her softly. "Wash your hands." She told her softly before looking down. She knew Lauren had been out adjusting the bike to make sure the training wheels were ready for Lily.

Lauren chuckled and quickly ran up the stairs. She got one of her old college hoodies for Camila, knowing how much the woman loved wearing her clothes. She came back down the stairs and tossed it to her wife before pulling her sleeves down. Lauren went into the kitchen to quickly wash her hands. 

Camila ate the last bite of the sandwich before going to slip on the sweater Lauren brought and her shoes on before grabbing Cameron's jacket and shoes, knowing the others could get their own things on.

"So how are we going to do this? Do you want to take them out front and we open the garage together?" Lauren asked quietly so the kids couldnt hear them.

"I was thinking we open the door together. Tay's bike is in the garage. You put it right there at the door right?" Camila asked as she grabbed a washcloth to clean off Cameron's hands and face before she scooped him up and went to sit in the living room.

Lauren nodded her head as she smiled. "It's right next to his where the tricycle used to be." She said softly as she watched her wife with Cameron. She smiled as her wife got the little boy ready.