"Momma, mami!"

Camila stretched some as she pulled into her parent's driveway. She didn't want to leave Hawaii, but she couldn't be happier to see their babies again. Leaning over, she placed a gentle kiss to Lauren's jaw before she unbuckled her seat belt.

Lauren sat in the passenger seat of the car as her wife drove them back to her parents' house. They had a fantastic trip together and as sad as Lauren was that it was over...she just wanted to see her kids. She looked over at Camila and smiled as she felt her wife's lips on her jaw. 

"It's so nice to be home." Camila stated softly as she climbed out of the car and looked up at the house. Granted they weren't completely home yet, but they were close enough for her to be able to say that. "Shall we?" Camila questioned softly as she went up and opened up the front door to the house.

"It is." She smiled as she got out of the car and met her wife in front. Lauren nodded her head as she followed Camila into her parents' house. "We're home." She said as she heard little feet running toward them.

"Momma, mami!" Lily said as she came charging around the corner.

Camila smiled widely when she heard Lily cry out for them and come running out to hug them. She ran right into Camila's legs and she quickly bent over to pick her up. "Mami missed you so much." She nuzzled the little girl's hair some before she wiggled to get to Lauren.

Lauren smiled as Lily's arms wrapped around Camila's legs. It melted her heart to see how much their children missed them. 

Taylor appeared around the corner then and Camila's face dropped. He had a cast on his arm, much like the one Lauren had on hers. "Tay... what happened?" She didn't want to seem mad at him as she was mad at her parents for not telling them what happened.

Lauren brought her attention from Lily over as Taylor walked around the corner. The first thing Lauren noticed was a bright blue cast...similar to hers.

"Momma. Did you hurt yourself, too?" Taylor asked as he walked over to Lauren.

Lauren nodded her head, "Answer your mami's question buddy." She said as she wrapped an arm around his shoulder.

"We was playing at the park and I fell off the monkey bars." He explained.

Sinu came around the corner with Cameron in her arms, "I thought I heard you two."

Camila knelt down to look at Taylor. She examined his left arm, seeing that it was obvious that Lily had already drawn all over his cast. When she heard her mother, she stood back up and glared at her. "And nobody thought to call us and let us know that he broke his arm?" She narrowed her eyes some at her mother.

"We didn't want to disturb the two of you." Sinu defended.

Just as Camila went to open her mouth again, Alejandro came out. "I told her not to call you."

Lauren looked at her wife as she commented about not being told until now about Taylor's broken arm. She looked at Sinu and reached her good hand out to take Cameron into her arms. "Taylor, Lily. Come on. Let's go in the other room while mami talks to your abuelo." She said as she took the kids into the other room. Lauren didnt want them to see Camila getting upset about it. 

"Momma is mami mad?" Taylor asked as he sat on the couch.

Lauren shook her head, "No, bud. You didnt do anything wrong, okay?" She said softly as she sat next to her son on the couch and put Cameron in her lap. She looked at him and smiled softly as Lily sat next to Taylor.