"It's obviously yours."

Lauren had a long day at work. She had been working less days, but longer hours to accommodate her wife's new schedule and not being home as often. She pulled in the driveway, it was nearing 11pm as she got out and walked inside the house. Lauren saw her wife briefly before the woman took off upstairs.

Things had been a little rocky with them as of late because of Camila's hours and the incident a few months back. After about 30 minutes Lauren realized that Camila hadn't come back downstairs.

Camila ran her fingers through her hair as she sat on the edge of the tub with the test in her hand. After she'd left the office, she stopped for a pregnancy test because she hadn't started her period now for two months and she was scared. The test in her hand confirmed it. She was pregnant... again. She had heard that it was rare, but possible, to get pregnant after someone had a vasectomy, but apparently it happened. 

Lauren got up and walked into their bedroom and saw the bathroom door closed with the light on. "Camila?" She called out as she walked over to the door and knocked on it.

Camila's hand tightened around the pregnancy test and she jumped when she heard the knock on the door. "Hey, baby... Give me a minute." She answered quickly, trying to figure out how she would tell her wife.

Lauren didn't hear the water running, and when her wife finally spoke she could hear something off in her voice. She just ignored her wife and just opened the door. She saw the woman standing there with what looked like a pregnancy test in her hand. She furrowed her eyebrows and reached out to grab it from Camila's hand. "What the fuck?" Lauren said as she looked up at Camila.

Camila looked up quickly when Lauren opened the door. She cringed when she snatched the stick from her hand and heard the tone in her voice. "Lauren..." she tried, but it was already too late. 

Lauren shook her head and just tossed the stick back to her wife before turning around and slamming the door behind her. She ran back downstairs and started pacing in the living room. It wasn't possible that she could have gotten Camila pregnant.

Sighing softly, Camila took a minute to calm herself down again before she followed her wife downstairs. "It's obviously yours." She told her as she just watched the raven haired woman walk back and forth in the living room.

Lauren was trying not to jump to any conclusions...but it was getting harder and harder. She couldn't believe that Camila was pregnant...and there was no possible way it could be hers. Lauren saw her wife come down the stairs out of the corner of her eye. She shook her head at the woman's words. "It's not mine!" She snapped. "There is no fucking way it can be mine. I got a vasectomy, remember?" Lauren reminded her wife as she glared at the woman. "I'm shooting fucking blanks." She said. 

Camila frowned then. "I'm aware that you had a vasectomy. I was there. I helped you through it. I'm also aware of the fact that they don't always work." She could feel herself getting angry at her wife. 

Lauren couldn't help but to become more upset by the minute. She looked at her wife in disbelief as she shook her head. "There is a 1% chance that my vasectomy failed. So I highly fucking doubt it." 

Camila folded her arms over her chest. "Well that 1% obviously got me pregnant. We both know how persistent your little swimmers are." She looked right at her wife before raising her eyebrows. 

Lauren shook her head, "You're fucking delusional if you think that I'm the one who got you pregnant with a 1% chance." She said as she chuckled bitterly. Lauren sighed as she turned away from Camila. She was really hurting right now because in her mind there was no way this child could be hers. "We haven't had sex in well over 2 months Camila...how on earth can you sit here and fucking lie to me and tell me that it's mine?" Lauren said in a condescending tone.