"I promise I will be quick."

AN: You know that I deliver.

Camila groaned in discomfort as she shifted in bed. She was thankful that Taylor was back in school and that Lily and Cameron were both with her parents because she wasn't feeling well at all. Her head was pounding and she felt like crap.

The younger woman had no idea what her wife was doing, but it didn't really matter much because all she wanted to do was sleep off whatever illness it was that she had. Camila wrapped her arms around her pillow as she felt herself drifting off to a much needed nap.

Lauren was downstairs watching a movie. It was a Friday and she was thankful to have the day off. She had been on edge lately and just needed to do something with her wife. She was appreciative for the vacation because it gave them much needed alone time, but now being back to their regular routine screwed her up again.

Her mind and body were still on vacation and needed sex a lot. Lauren had been hard for a little while, but had ben just hoping it would go away. She sighed and shut the tv off before going upstairs after her wife. Once in their bedroom, Lauren stripped down naked and got into bed behind her wife. She rested her hand on Camila's hips as she gently pushed herself inside of the woman's entrance.

Camila sighed felt the bed behind her dip. It was when she felt the sudden intrusion that she woke up and pulled away slightly. "What are you doing?" She groaned out before turning her head to cough.

Lauren closed her eyes as she felt the warmth around her cock that she had been needing. She groaned when Camila pulled her out and turned around. She opened her eyes and looked at her wife. Lauren sighed, "I know you're not feeling well, but I need you." She said softly as she shifted closer to her wife, which made her cock poke the woman. 

"Laur... I was asleep." Camila whimpered then and curled back into the pillow to try to go back to sleep. Given how much her body ached right now, having sex with her wife was the last thing on her mind.

"I promise I will be quick." Lauren said as she ran her good hand over her wife's side.

Camila turned her head to look up at her wife. She closed her eyes again and tried to take a breath through her nose but it was all stopped up. "I just want to sleep... take care of yourself, baby." She whispered the last little bit as she felt herself starting to fall asleep again.

Lauren sighed as she continued to run her fingertips over Camila's skin. She looked at her wife sadly. Lauren sat up and groaned. "I normally would, but there's a small problem in doing that." She said as she leaned her head against the headboard, sighing heavily.

Camila had just drifted back to sleep when she had a coughing fit again. She groaned and looked up at her wife. "What do you want me to do about it?" She asked softly as she completely shifted onto her side to face her wife. 

Lauren gently hit her head against the headboard as she groaned in an annoyed tone. She understood that her wife wasn't feeling well, but she was just kind of...stuck. Lauren looked down as she heard the woman's voice again. "I need you to help." She whined as she laid down on her back. 

Camila could see the prominent tent under the blanket and part of her felt bad for not being able to help. "There are all kinds of toys for you to play with, baby."

Lauren needed to get off so badly, but it was proving difficult with a cast on her dominant hand. "I kind of can't jerk myself off, Camila. Trust me, I've tried...having a broken wrist impedes that process." She sighed as she turned her head to look at Camila. "All the toys require me to use my dominant hand."