〈 chapter 4 〉

✦┈⋆┈⋆┈ ⋞ 〈 4 〉 ⋟ ┈⋆┈⋆┈✦

JONATHAN Edward just stared the video with wide eyes, hearing what the old woman was whispering, he whipped his head straight towards them.

"Oh no, is it the end?" he gulped, trying to find a reason.

"That is not what you think. She explores other religions too. She might have loved that line: " Jonathan equivocated, glancing at Hassan.

"Wait a minute. We are not finished yet. " Amir interfered.

"What about these pictures I recently captured? This man looks exactly like you. The only difference is you have hazel eyes, and he has black. " He inspected it, placing it on the table.

This one is from my previous mission. How did you get there, Mr. Amir? Who is sitting on my left?

He squinted his eyes, fingers on his lips, as he was trying to remember who the woman relaxing next to  him was. his eyes were wide open, His mouth  escaped a gasp, and he smiled a little  as he realised who it was.

"What are you smiling for?" Hassan inquired, in suspicion.

He was startled as he looked at the two friends intently staring at him like he was an unquiet person in a museum.

"I do not remember having a twin... He is my look alike ; I guess." He chuckled, scraping the back of his neck.

Rubbing his brow as if he was warding off a headache. Hassan gave an annoyed sigh and grasped the collar of Jonathan, making Amir and him flinch.

Hassan's blood was boiling in rage when Jonathan chuckled while hearing Amir's words. Without waiting for a second, he threw up a fist in his face.

Not expecting such a sudden punch, Jonathan growled in pain as he lay down on the floor with Hassan on top. He crossed his arms in defence to protect himself from the continuous strikes.

Amir immediately interfered between them and stopped Hassan from beating Jonathan to death. Jonathan quickly got up, wiping his eyes as they were watering a lot from the pain Hassan had given.

"What the hell do you want, man?" "Jonathan argued," pacing forward to attack.

"Next time if I catch your Boss sending such cheap men to us; instead of his men with a bruised body I'll send  their head instead"

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I will take two chocolates please," Maryam requested to the shopkeeper.

After handing him the money, she jogged towards the bus and hopped on it. plugging in the earphones. She started staring out of the window, her hands cold like ice, her heart beating in her head, and she was void of any emotion.