〈 chapter 12 〉

✦┈⋆┈⋆┈ ⋞ 〈 4 〉 ⋟ ┈⋆┈⋆┈✦

2 YEARS LATER...

Ecstasy filled with potion of love is the best drink one can have; so make yourself a vessel of grateful ecstasy and fill it with the love of god and his beloved. If you do so no one in this world will let you down; As the light gave its first appearance her eyes snapped open with a fear of missing the time with her god.

The more careful she tries to be, asking help from the world; the more open she is when it comes to her god. They get irritated if you ask more than once but He; the Rahman loves it when you ask for things again and again and again, and the things that are known to be impossible by the world.

Taking a warm shower, she went towards the kitchen to make herself coffee. Enchanted by the delicious smell she smiled looking at the abendroth formed in the clouds due the first rays of the light; it looked as if the sky was blushing at the sun's appearance.

The grin on her face vanished looking over her table. She took a day off to complete her assignment and the deadline was within two days. She growled looking over the mess and sat down to complete it.

THE CASE FILE; FIND SOME UNIQUE CASES OF SPINAL NERVE DAMAGE AND WRITE THE EXPERIENCE OF DOCTOR AND PATIENT.

Note: there will be a check of plagiarism.

Maryam stared at the question, her hands went up to her chestnut brown hair as she yelled in frustration. She laid her head down on the desk and an idea popped into her head. She smiled and then frowned, realising her husband was a famous neurologist.

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Ting sound of the toaster awoke the sleepy maryam. She rubbed her eyes scrolling through the messages humera had sent her. A smile of gratitude swept across her face with a little bit of surprise wondering how it was so easy to convince humera.

Maryam asked her best friend to ask help from her brother; who was also Maryam's husband. Humera being dramatic, disagreed then agreed to it after providing her with a promise of buying chocolates.

Taking the toasted bread; she applied some jam and stuffed it in her mouth. One of the main things she missed here was food. She took a selfie of herself crying for the food and captioned it "Doraemon where is the anywhere-Door? I want to go home and eat good food".

Giggling, she sent it to her best friend waiting for a response.

Humera: Nobita apna khana khud bana sikho.

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day..