𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 15

(This has yet to be rewritten.)

I flopped down on my couch once I got inside and stared up at my ceiling, feeling my body sink into the plush fabric. 
"Important person? Who's the important person?" I whispered to myself. It kind of bothered me that Chrollo didn't tell me who he was meeting up with but, I shouldn't get so worked up over it. Everyone has things they'd rather keep to themselves so I shouldn't poke my nose in a place that it, probably, doesn't belong. 

I had dozed off and before I knew it, once I had woken up, the sky was already slowly becoming orange. I checked the time to see how long I was asleep and sprung up when I realized I was asleep for 5 hours. 
I checked my phone and saw two missed calls from Chrollo, and a text message from him as well.
                                                                                             _

{Chrollo: Hey, sorry if you were busy and I bothered you by calling. Just wanted to say that I finished my meeting. It ended early since they were pressed for time, so I wanted to know if you were still up for that game of chess. Call me back if you can.}
                                                                                             _

I stared at my phone and realized that he had sent me this 3 hours ago. Deciding to call him back, I held the phone to my ear as I waited for him to answer. After the second ring, he picked up and said,

"Hello, (Y/n)" he sounded in a good mood and I could hear voices that belonged to women in the background. "Shizuku and Pakunoda say 'Hello' as well." he chuckled. I smiled and sat back down on my couch.
"I'm sorry I didn't answer your calls, I was asleep and read your text just now." I started, hugging a pillow to my chest "I wanted to ask you if you still wanted to come over, even if it has been 3 hours." 

There was a silence on the other end of the phone and whispering before Chrollo finally said "Of course, I'll be on my way in a moment." 
I blinked
That was fast 
"O-Oh okay" I nodded and was met with a "I love you, see you soon." before he hung up. I brought my phone down and rested my hands in my lap, my face burrowed in my pillow.

... 

It really wasn't long before my doorbell rang and I automatically threw my pillow to the side and straightened out my clothes before answering the door. Chrollo stood in the doorway, a beautiful smile on his face and he hugged me. He was wearing casual clothes and I definitely wasn't used to it.
 How can a man in a black shirt and jeans look this attractive, it just wasn't fair. 
After we pulled away form each other, I invited him in and closed the door once he stepped inside. He took off his shoes and hung his sweater that he, previously had, draped over his arm. Stepping over his shoes, I walked across the floor to the kitchen. 
"Tea or coffee?" I asked, peeking my head out into the hall to look at him. 
"I'd like some green tea, thank you." he smiled before turning his head away from me to look around the place. 

After I had placed the kettle on the stove, Chrollo walked in and leaned against the counter beside me.
"I like your place, it's nice." he commented 
"Thank you" I smiled and jumped a little when I felt his lips abruptly press against my cheek. 
"You are very welcome" hearing him chuckle,  I turned my head. Only to be met with a beautiful necklace being hung in front of my eyes. 

"What's this?" I stared in awe at the piece of jewelry; The sun reflecting off the small crystals, creating a mix of blue, yellow, pink, and green. 
"I thought it would be appropriate, so I got you another gift." 
The necklace looked extremely expensive, and I looked up at him from underneath my lashes. 
"Another gift? I can't accept this, Chrollo." 
I saw his face slowly sink from a smile to a light frown. "Why not?" he looked disappointed "I thought you would have liked it..."