when i woke... (the murder you've been wanting)

I don't know when i fell asleep against the door nor when i was changed/cleaned up or when I ended up being carried into the bed but I ended up in the middle instead of ty. However I needed to make sure they were protected that they were happy and I take care of what or who are mine.

I managed to get up without making any noise and  didn't even wake anyone.  I went out of the room and had just turned on the news when I literally just saw the fucking MAYORS BODY which he reportedly had tripped or stumbled after it looked like he was on a run and he ligit died by falling on a spiky fence and ending up putting himself on the pike.

I was in disbelief. I mean come on! I told him he gonna get murdered and it actually happens and I literally have a bloody alibi.... I'm certain now that the witches love me because I really can't fathom why they would do any of this if they didn't at least have some type of affection towards us.

I suddenly heard movement and turned to see my friends coming down the stairs so I pointed at the frozen news about the mayor (I had paused to make sure I had read it correctly) and said "I didn't do it." They glanced at what I was pointing at and their eyeballs were so wide. Tyler had a great reaction, no joke he started laughing.

Welp better than beating the shit out of me. Enzo was apparently in the bathroom and had now come down to see utter chaos and instead of asking he shrugged then came towards me and picked me up like how I usually be: koala style. He buried his head in my neck smelling my scent making sure I'm okay and placed a kiss on my shoulder. He whispered/muttered about how he found me after I fell asleep or was unconscious so he cleaned me up and took care of me by also fixing my broken nose and putting me in bed.

He also said that my friends had discussed what they saw and even though they never seen me like that before they agreed that they still love me and will always stuck by me and that is what family is supposed to be. I felt happy that they weren't scared of me or that they weren't going to turn away from me. And that's when the doorbell rang...