I was aware Elena has issues.

I woke up happy to be big spooned by enzo. He makes me feel safe, protected and cared for and I wouldn't change this for the world. I shifted in his arms so I was looking at his face and I went straight to praying thanking whatever omnipotent being brought me here and be able to spend time with my crush. (He's certain that death or a grimreaper placed him there however he doesn't know what else helped. Valid question I'm sure.)

Snuggling closer and inhaling enzo's scent; relaxing me so much more then what I usually do to be relaxed. I honestly have not been messaged about the death of our mother which is a I don't know what is going to happen when I get home type of situation. Might make my life easier or totally collapse everything.

Oh well I'll find out when I find out. I sighed realizing that we have to go to two funerals because of deaths literally happening in a row.

Enzo was awake because he started moving his hand up and down my spine which I loved to no end. I didn't even have the will to get up, he's that comfortable.

All I hear is my friends laughing at me being a puddle but I honestly can't help it with this gorgeous, handsome man from the inside and the outside.

And then my phone rings so I lazily try and grab it without looking in its direction and also not looking at the caller Id.

"Yellow babes what's up?"

All I honestly hear is sobbing

"H-o-w" sobs "c-a-n" sob "y-o-u"

I sigh "how can I what elena?"

"B-e" sobs "s-o" sob "c-a-l-m" sob "a-n-d" sob "h-a-p-p-y"

"Because she was a living nightmare where I was unable to be properly happy or safe with her around. "

I maybe was too blunt about that because all I heard 5 minutes straight were louder sobs and heaves. After a bit I said again

"Why would I be sad about a person who abused me mentally and physically?"

She finally screamed out

"SHE WAS STILL YOUR MOTHER!!!"

I was thinking that I didn't have to spell it out to her but I guess I have no choice.

"She was a person who birthed me and did nothing else other than make me miserable."

She stuttered out a lot of "but, but, but"

However I shut that down real quick

"No. She's not worth it. She's not worth my blood, sweat and tears. Even death she doesn't have my forgiveness and she never will."

I hung up in frustration. And I had such a happy wake up call before it got suffocated by elena.

"I don't know if you knew this but your sister has issues." Ty said after a moment of silence.

"I am aware. For my whole life actually. " I sighed getting a headache and pouting.

Closing my eyes and snuggling I slightly lose the tension from that conversation. "Can we just stay in today? Do nothing? Whatever we want to?"

I hear the agreement of all and I get comfortable to just lay for a bit.