Miranda and her unfortunately fortunate demise.

{♡ Thank you for your suggestions. @RoseAngelStarling & @Queen45bc & @Th3CheshireCat I took them into account ♡}

I was cautiously assessing her and I bluntly stated "she's dead isn't she." She looked at me incredulously and replied "how did you know that?" I raised my eyebrow "your body language. Now how did she die?" She gulped on air nervously as she was stared at by my cult.

I rolled my head making my neck crack which was heard by everyone as it was too silent and then I grew annoyed. "The people here are my most trusted and most valued to me so whatever you gonna say, say it now." She sighs and rubbed her eyes "her death was quite... embarrassing?" I tilted my head leaning back into enzo "how so?"

She hesitated. Ughhh. "Well... She was not taking her meds like she was supposed to so when she went shopping she had a psychosis break when she went by a -" she cleared her throat awkwardly and lowly said "a sex store." I blankly stared at her "and? She obviously didn't die from that." She went a little red in embarrassment gulping nervously and looking side to side before speaking again. "She went in and started raging. Throwing, breaking and tearing things apart but that ain't the worst part she suddenly returned to herself stared horrifically at the mess she made, paid for all the damages then she walked out but after she was tripped by a sex toy and fell on another one knocking her out before tumbling down the stairs."

I rose my eyebrow at this. "How did you figure that out?" She sheepishly rubbed her neck "well, I watched the security tapes." I think we were all speechless and confused as to why the hell  how that even happened (witchy intervention anyone?) Or why it did in the first place (revenge is best served with eternal embarrassment). I may or may not have my suspicions. Well I cleared my throat and stated "well that would be an embarrassing death. Would you terribly mind if I saw the videos myself?  I find it quite hard to believe."

She was contemplating "oh I don't know. It's a case still and rarely recent. " "how recently? And I'd still like to see it. I have to see it to believe it. To confirm that she's really gone." "Well all right. But only you. It's been at least i don't know a half an hour now." I nodded secretly winking at my group (that she didn't catch) basically telling them that I'll show them when I can.

I got up and pouted at enzo "pick me up after?" He chuckled and nodded "anytime kitty Cat. " I smiled a little though it hadn't got noticed. Officer or sherrif Forbes (because she does both jobs so I get confused) and I went outside and got in her cop car. Luckily I was allowed to be in the front passenger seat. So she took me into the station, I turned my video camera on secretly to record what happened, burn it to a couple of sub drives or disks and keep/watch it as a momento although that does sound morbid.

I couldn't believe my eye balls on what was happening on that security tape and it was a more hilariously ridiculous death then she described. At the end I made an incredulous face even though I saw it as proof. I nodded and skillfully stopped recording, motioning that I needed to go see my dad and sister. 

I got dropped off  at the house texting my friends in the group chat  about how she was telling the friggin truth about how she died and I sent the video titling it Miranda and her unfortunately fortunate demise it was hilarious.  Unfortunately we couldn't video call at the moment so all I got was videos sent with all my freinds  laughing their asses off and on the floor.

By this time I'm in the house peeking around the corners hoping I could leave and just say I tried to find them but they were no where around but luck was not on my side and my father was at the dining room table with his head in his hands. I sigh quietly but not enough for him to hear while I go towards him my hands on his shoulders.

"I'm sorry dad. I don't know how to fix this and I don't know how this happened." So what if I have my suspicions, I'm technically not lying. He sighs while rubbing his head "You can't fix this son. You can only hope when your sister gets back from therapy that she can cope." I made a face. "She doesn't know? And since when does she go to therapy?" He sighed again "she just started and she has her phone off so I can't contact her at the moment. I'll tell her when she gets home."

He looks at his watch. "Why don't you go hang out with your friends? I've got some paperwork to get through before your sister gets home." "You sure dad?" He just nods his head waving me away. So I leave the house on my way to where my chosen family are hanging out.  Somehow I feel more free, more weightless, more happy although a little sad. Is that wrong of me?