enzo's visit. plans going extremely well

It was the next day that almost everything fell into place. Yes enzo visited but also care, ty, bon and I had finally gotten emancipation papers all ready and signed.

Care's was signed because her father came out now, her mother is starting to be more at work then home as well as dealing with divorce paperwork and she just happened to slip it in there; as well as her dad thought it was a field trip sheet.

Bon's mom had already left like I said before so she had it signed while her dad was there (who barely glanced at what it said) and had her gran signed when she was drunk which is smart for a 14 year old.

Ty's is a little tricky his dad is the mayor/abuser So what he did was make a field trip sign sheet and stuck it tightly to the emancipation one so it would not be noticed that it's two and he signed the emancipation one instead of the field trip one. With his mother he did the wait until an epic event again. So he has his signed.

Mine was also tricky to do as my dad is smart. My mom signed it when she was busy with a pageant and Jenna signed it when she was distracted by homework for her college. My dad is a different story. I just sat in front of him and said "if you die I want to take care of myself. Can you please sign this?" And he did surprisingly. I guess I don't ask for much.

Anyways I have all of the paperwork at the house and it's finally finished. I had put in a vault for supernatural folklore, grimoures, etc... and I did a hidden vault for all kinds of weapons. I also put in a vault for all important paperwork but organized and separated for the four of us. We all have brought most of our stuff and all we need to do is organize and buy furniture for the house. My cash is no longer in my hidden spot it is at the witch house so I can have no worries about people stealing my shit.

Enzo had decided to visit me at my open window like a weirdo. "You do know that by doing that-" I waved at him in the tree by my window "-is stalker tendencies or a boyfriend who wants to have a quickie before they get caught." He looked at me weirdly "You think weirdly Jer." "I'll take that as a compliment. Why don't you please come in?" I grinned cheekily at him while flopping on my bed while he climbed in and stood above me I chuckled "No seriously right now it is kinda playing out like the second option I said. So whatcha wanna talk about?"

"How'd you know where I was? How'd you know my name?" "That's easy enzo. I was reborn from a world where all our lives now played out as a tv series." He looked confused but he nodded. "Okay." I raised my eyebrow at him "just okay? No denial, screaming, breaking down crying/laughter?" He just replied "Yeah just Okay," and then he shrugged his shoulders "fascinating. I've never gotten that reaction before."

He smirked at me "so what are you thinking in that head of yours?" I tilted my head sideways cutely "do you want to join my cult-I mean coven?" who am I kiddingI made a cult (laughs on the inside hysterically) this time he raises his eyebrow at me amused "and who is in this cul-ven?" "Tyler Lockwood, Caroline Forbes and Bonnie Bennett." "And what is the official way to become a member?" "We get tattoos that has witch hazel, vervain, wolfsbane, etc... though we are waiting until I turn fourteen to get the tats." "How old are you?" "Thirteen." "I'll think about it." "Okay."

I yawned and patted the bed next to me "Come be my body pillow." He took off his jacket and shoes and crawled into bed. After he laid down i sprawled on top of his chest mumbling about "nap time" and fell asleep. Enzo being that he was stuck under me (figuratively because he was a strong vamp after all) had decided to play with my hair which is very enjoyable for my so in my sleep I sighed contentedly.