I'm 13 and now going to a party

It's strange to be excited to be invited to a party of a cult. Well the definition of  a cult is a system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object.
"the cult of St. Olaf"
a relatively small group of people having religious beliefs or practices regarded by others as strange or sinister.
"a network of Satan-worshiping cults"
Similar:
sect
religious group
denomination
religious order
church
faith
faith community
belief
persuasion
affiliation
movement
group
body
faction
clique
A misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular person or thing.
"a cult of personality surrounding the leaders"
Similar:
obsession with
fixation on
mania for
passion for
idolization of
admiration for
devotion to
worship of
veneration of
reverence for
a person or thing that is popular or fashionable, especially among a particular section of society.
"a cult film"

Hehe did I overloaded your brain a little bit? Probably need to take a nap after all that huh. Well take a load off, have a drink, relax in your favorite chair because this will be entertaining tonight. Yes you guessed it my auntie Jenna is packing/going to college. In a couple months I'll be invited to the party of a sadistic cult and grab me a Lorenzo. Yes I mean the vamp that Damon left for dead. How ironic. You know why? He either leaves them dead dead or his version of dead which is almost dead but still alive stage and the second causes him a lot of problems but so does leaving them dead dead so what ya gonna do? Grab some popcorn and pop and watch the show of course.

I never realized how calming being in a witch haunted house would be. Of course I did ask permission to do things blah blah blah. Oh it's surprisingly almost done construction so that's fantastic but I guess with how mystic falls is there isn't much construction to actually build unless your fixing something that is broken or crumbling for example a wall.

Ty's, Care's, Bon's and I have accumulated a lot of our stuff to the witch house and nothing has been noticed. Which is hilarious because I've been working on this house and putting our stuff in the house for YEARS. Actually that is really sad that even the friggin mayor who handed me the deed, who actually witnessed the signing didn't even blink or told anybody. That might have been a little witch intervention.

I searched about the travelers and the hunters themselves. I keep track of who the hunters are and their deaths (regular ones and the witch made ones) as well as details on Morse code, sign language, maps, clues, prophecies, etc... to establish more knowledge for when disaster strikes. Better to be over prepared then not at all.

A couple months have past and it is the night before the cult party commences. I've hidden multiple blood bags so I can feed the enzo without him blowing my cover. Why wouldn't I let him ravage the people at the party? I'd be blamed because I'm 'New' simple as that.

While I was trying my suit to make sure I look presentable, Elena is having a hissy fit about why she can't go but I can blah blah blah yada yada yada. Am I apathetic?  Yes. Do I really care to be empathetic?  Not particularly. All she does is get her her way almost all the time and it's starting to get on my nerves. No wonder people who are her enemies hate her so much.

Okay so it is time to get this thing going. I was taken with dad to the party and oh everyone where's masks so no one knows who is who which is quite amusing. I'm actually being introduced as Panther and my dad is apparently Wolf. I'm being welcomed and everything is going to how they want it to its been a couple hours.

I get passed everyone unnoticed and pickpocket people who had the key to the basement. Don't worry I'll put it back after. So I end up getting to the basement and unlocked the door and closed it right before a couple went by. That was a close one. I took off my mask and put it in my pocket for now.

Anyway I get the blood bags from my pocket after I had found enzo. I saw him question why I'm here so I wordlessly gave him the blood bag to drink. While he does that I unhooked him and said "I'm Jeremy. I've got a couple of blood bags in the bushes so if you could not blow my cover it'd be appreciated. You'll be able to get your revenge just not now okay?" He nods and replies roughly "call me enzo. See you around kid."

He speeds out making sure no one is the wiser. I put back my mask on and I go out the door, locking it and making my way back to the party again not seen. I also had put back the keys I stole. Right in their pocket.  My dad of course asked me where I went which I replied with "bathroom." Which luckily is where the hallway I took was so he didn't question me further.

The party ended four hours after that and we made it safe at home before anyone found out that enzo was missing which is hilarious. I went straight to bed but the next day would be interesting because enzo would be visiting me. Not that I was aware of that fact of course.