the sheriff again stopped by

{There's a new chapter before the note I made if you haven't read it yet~Your author }

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Ty had stopped with the laughter before anyone had come up to the door so we were literally saved from being questioned as to why were you laughing at your father's murder. Ty walked and had opened the door to let in Caroline's mom she responded by somewhat sarcastically "I'm guessing that your here about that!?" She pointed at the gigantic tv that was still paused. Her mother froze for a minute then resumed to why she came in the first place.

"I'm sorry for your loss Tyler. I know this must be difficult for you." It wasn't. Atleast from our perspective however he might have felt sad. Atleast a little. "Thank you." He replied even though I don't think he meant it. She nodded and awkwardly sighed "Well I best be going to let your mom know about these circumstances as I haven't been able to contact her yet."

She had walked out of the mansion and silence followed. We just stared at each other until we heard her drive away and then we all bursted out laughing. I think I corrupted them but if I hadn't and I'd be as before from the show then we'd all be puppets dancing with strings until we are expendable.

Morbidity is my thoughts but sometimes being morbid is correct. Just don't ask me how. And being morbid isn't always a depression symptom so stop that thought process. I honestly love my new family and I kinda feel that our family will only grow.

Anyway after the laughter died now we went on Netflix and got comfy to watch a couple of movies to bad I fell asleep because I was cuddled on top of enzo and so warm that I ended up sleepy.
Enzo chuckled at his fallen Angel (his kitten) because he always ends up asleep on him. He can't help but think Jeremy as perfect but dangerous and he knows that Jeremy has flaws but that was okay because it didn't matter as long as he stays by his side everything will be alright.

Sometimes he prays thanking whoever put his Jeremy here because of what happens and what has not come to pass. He admits to being quite fond/attracted to Jeremy and he knows that by the time they would date he'd be in love with him. His brain had emediatly gone straight to marrying and though he is not sure of Jeremy's opinion on both subjects; children.

Enzo shook his head at himself. Scolding himself (inside his head) about thinking about that whole thing. Who knows (his head mutters) by the time that time comes he might change his mind (ain't gonna happen honestly Jeremy had a crush on enzo since his last life and it literally never left. Not once. Sure past life he went on dates and stuff like that but the only actual reason was because he knew he couldn't have a real relationship with Enzo because he was in a tv show. And technically not real. Atleast until now ;-) .)

Then enzo decided to nap to get rid of the negative thoughts that was squeezing his chest tightly and him feeling  a really sad emotion. He got more comfortable and still with Jeremy on top of him fell asleep with his arms around his kitten.