Being caught with a guy in my bed

First thing I'm being woken up by is fucking Elena screaming at the top of her fucking lungs. Guess what she pissed me off so I sit up and shouted so she can fucking hear me "Shut the fuck up you screaming harpy! What the fuck are you doing in my room in the fucking first place and why the fuck are you screaming!" She got quiet and said " you've got a guy in your bed." "No shit Sherlock now answer the damn question." "I was looking for something. Are you gay?" "You have nothing in here that is yours so I'm going to assume that you were just going to try to find my money again weren't you. I'm a bisexual if you must know do you have a problem with it." "Maybe. No it was just shocking is all." "That's a yes then. I don't really care if you had a problem with it or not."

I then decided that I didn't want to talk anymore and had laid back down where enzo was his hands on my hips the entire conversation that I didn't care to have at that moment. She just stood there for a couple of minutes and had said "usually when I am done with a conversation the interaction stops so get out." She left clumsily and stammering. No doubt to tell mom about her findings which I find hilarious because our father already knew.

I snuggled back into enzo "sorry for the screaming it must have hurt your ears." His chest vibrated with his chuckles his thumbs rubbing in circles on my hips. I was slowly drifting in and out of sleep and enzo was humming lowly to a song I didn't recognize. It was soothing and very beautiful with his voice.

I woke up to a sound of a camera clicking. It was my father smirking at me "dad this is enzo. Enzo this is dad. Dad don't." "I'm not doing anything." "You were about to." I sighed and switched to lay on my stomach "can't I take a nap in piece." My mother apparently decided it was now time to barge into my room "Not when you've got eye candy in your bed dear. I didn't know you were gay." She smiled that fake smile and I could tell by enzo tightening his grip on my hips. I groaned "mother I'm bisexual and it's rude to call someone like that. Do you know why? It's like someone calling you a trophy wife. It objectifies the person as a thing to be used or abused." I wanted to just be left alone with enzo taking a nap.

Enzo was chuckling silently at my mom being whooped by words and whispered in my ear lowly so no one else can hear "you've got quite the tounge kitty Cat. I like it." I snuggled into him mumbling into his shoulder "I've got quite the other things as well but I don't think you want me to show you in front of my parents." I smirked though no one could see it.

My dad pushed the mother out of my room saying that I should get a decent time to sleep and that I can take care of myself and blah blah blah I was half listening. I noticed enzo had his head in my neck. I tilted my neck so he'd be able to have more access or get more comfortable.

All he did was kiss my neck and said against it "go to sleep kitty. I'll be here when you wake up. Of course a couple hours later my friends barge into my room because I didn't answer their calls or texts. "For fucks sake." I grumbled "leave me to sleep you herbivores." "One that's not an insult." -Tyler "two we aren't herbivores. " -bonnie "and three who's the hot guy that is in your bed." I replied "don't care. This is enzo and he's off limits you got it?" Care sighed "Okay got it." Enzo whispered in my ear "so you've claimed me huh?" I bit his shoulder "mine." And giggled burying my face in his neck. He chuckled.