Making enzo carry me everywhere. Did the witches do something early?

I woke up so comfy and content that it took more than 5 minutes to remember what happened last night. Ugh so annoying butttttt I still have an enzo with me. Which he was staring at me. I stretched like a cat and got up getting dressed not minding enzo watching my every move. I decided to wear super comfy clothes today which were a hoody sweater that the sleeves come down to my hands, sweatpants and some doc martens. After I was done enzo got up and I lifted my arms towards him "carry me please?" I tilted my head very cute like. Surprisingly he said "I'll carry you all day if you want."

I nodded my head super happily and did koala hug while he steadied me. And walked downstairs after he grabbed his stuff and shoes. Elena was downstairs as well as Miranda but I didn't care anymore. I mumbled "let's go to the grill." He hummed in agreement going out the door before the women of the household could say anything.

On the walk there i became more relaxed and calm smiling at enzo I put my head against his neck and kissed it while saying "thank you. " he chuckled "don't worry kitty cat. I'll be here when you need me and even when you don't. " with him saying that I smirked into his neck before I bit and sucked on it. He groaned and tightened his grip on me growling out "minx."

We reached the grill before he could retaliate. I grinned at him but he smirked saying "I'll get you back later." I replied "looking forward to it. " and then I heard a squeal and a "our jer is growing up!" I grumbled "leave me alone Caroline. We've had this conversation before. " She giggles at me

I hid my head in his neck again mumbling "I want bacon and pepsi please." He chuckles sending vibrations through me leaning his head against mine ordering for us while we got in a booth I ended up in his lap while Caroline took the booth across from us beckoning over Bonnie and Tyler to sit with her.

Tyler ended up wiggling his eyebrows at me smirking "did anything last night Jer?" I blankly stared at him and said "I got called names and got slapped in the face by my mother if that's what you mean." I shrugged and snacked on my bacon while they looked at me horrified. "What. I'm used to it." Enzo gripped my waist tighter, pulling me closer to him and smelling my hair. Making sure I'm here and safe which is adorable.

It was awkward silence until sheriff Forbes came in. She looked like she was on a war path straight to me. I don't know why, I have not done anything illegal yet. Care says "hey mom what are you doing here?" "I'm on duty Caroline. I need to talk to Jeremy here."

"Why sheriff? I haven't done anything to warrant you visiting me." She sighs looking at me with pity "it's about your mom. Your dad is with your sister right now." I raise my eyebrows "What about Her? And why we they together, elena was supposed to be hanging out with Matt." She looked very uncomfortable and was looking around nervously.