so I'm what 10?

I skipped a grade to be with my new buddies. Tyler was actually ecstatic about being my friend, surprising enough Bonnie and Caroline wanted to be my friend more than Elena's which is actually pretty funny. I think Jenna is going to college soon and I'm excited to let enzo free.

Bonnie I let her know she was a witch so she's been learning / contacting other witches even though she's just a chibi right now. I also had informed Tyler of his werewolf genes and helped when his issues started acting up I also spended a many of nights at his place and trying to plan a murder for his father which Tyler stated that my evil plan face even creeps out adults.

I of course let our whole group (except elena) about supernatural beings so we ready. They actually joined my weapons, languages and fighting styles/techniques classes which is gonna help us in the long run and make us more hot in the future which means bonus.

I hang out with my dad when I can and he even promised/signed multiple waivers for me to get my piercings and tattoos on my 14th birthday forward and I have an allowance that I have hidden and he gives me to spend. I get about $100 per week and the only reason I get that much is because our mom insisted on that Elena gets that much and our father thought it was unfair that I get $10 and Elena gets $100 do you see the favouritism now?

She spends it on everything but I save mine so when I need money I have it. I also been doing yard work to get more money I also been the neighborhood fixer which brings in cash as well. I also sell my drawings/art pieces so that I have a lot of cash flow.

My tattoos will consist of wolfsbane, vervain, witch hazel and other supernatural preventive measures such as taking white oak as well as non possessive demon traps or whatever. I'm also gonna be mixing/creating my own jewelry line that I've given to Bonnie to spell including earings for humans, werewolves, vampires, etc.

Yes I'm a business oriented 10 year old. Sue me. I've also been paid by the town to do artwork and murals. I've also decided that I want to buy the witches burning ground for protection and amusement. I actually put in a request to buy the land anonymously and have the building rebuilt but it'll be ready to move in when the pilot starts so when it does I'll be moving my shit including what's mine in the will and the gilbert journals into that house so no one can take them.

I've been thinking where I should place my tattoos and I'm thinking hips, spine, full sleeves and maybe more like my back. I'll be protected and look badass at the same time. I forgot to mention that I convinced Jenna to get a tattoo or two with vervain, wolfsbane and witch hazel basic protections I know but I told her about the supernatural and she didn't believe me so that's all I can do.

Bonnie's mom left but Bonnie was not that broken because I let her know about it before and Caroline's dad has told them he's gay which Caroline knew about as well so there is going to be a divorce thing going on which sucks but what can ya do? What's really funny is because Caroline's mom is distracted/heartbroken she didn't realize that she signed multiple waivers for piercings and tattoos for Caroline.

Bonnie's father is also distracted that she just said she needed the multiple waivers that was for the tattoos and piercings are for school and he just signed without reading the thing. Tyler can't exactly ask for the waivers to be signed yet but it'll be soon probably when his mother is busy with an mystic falls event so she would just say 'That's nice dear. I'll just sign it and then you can hand them in alright?' Yes the excuse is that it's school related and no I didn't use it on my dad I just asked bluntly.

  They have been saving money when they can though not as much as I am because obviously the obnoxious allowance as well as my hardworking ass. Of course my friends have picked up sort of 'job's' to save it for when they need it and it is either carried with them hidden or it's hidden hidden.

I just got a confirmation that I now own where the witches in the church burned but don't worry I already talked to the witches about everything AND I'm making my new land/house self sufficient as well as making defences, underground bomb shelter, greenhouses, gardens, animals pens, fences, Gates ,barns, etc... I've already talked to Caroline, Bonnie and Tyler about moving in with me when the house was ready which they had agreed and have already been putting stuff they wanna take with them in a storage unit we own so nobody but us takes our shit which is a fantastic thing because more than once Elena either steals/breaks my shit and so does Tyler's father.

Caroline just wants special things there so she won't lose them and Bonnie does as well as witchy stuff so her grams and father don't freak. We're actually pretty organized and still have a lot of space. I've also hired landscaping so they put trees, bushes, plants, etc...  While the house is being built. *sigh* So much work to do for what's my age? 10? I think. Oh well. Look maybe there's a spell or something that connects our group like a coven! That would be so awesome!  I'm like super excited right now and I have no idea how to start that but I'll discuss it with everyone. The whole group actually learns all the time including mundane things so we have top marks and areplanning to  go to college and university which means great for us because PhD's are forever!