About the age gap between Jeremy and enzo

I have been getting concerns about this pairing and I am writing this to tell you that your concern is invalid. I'm sorry to tell you this but this whole series are 15 year olds and up getting into relationships with centuries old vamps.

At least with my character has some age underneath their belt to make it less weird even if that age is only from their past life and before you argue with me I'll give you an example that the series is literally revolved around: Stephan, Elena and Damon. There are lots of examples in the show of this happening with different characters and I am personally tired of responding about it.

I'm sorry if you find this offensive or your hurt about it however I'm tired of trying to defend my choice of writing this way. If you don't like the way I'm going with it please stop reading. I like when something is said that you might felt was trying to be helpful however sometimes it doesn't come through the way you want it to and in a way makes me want to not write as much or  have any inspiration or motivation to do so at all. I'm aware of the age gap and that's why they haven't done anything else in my book.

If you want to talk more about it let's have a conversation but after that conversation I don't want comments about the age gap unless it's related to something that wasn't specifically Jeremy and enzo's relationship.

Thank you.
Your author