Hazel

Adrian's POV.

I got home, to find my parents sitting in the living room watching football.

"Good evening." I mumbled.

They shot glances at me and continued with football.

"I passed my Biology test...." I said putting on a small smile. They paid me no attention.

"And I finally got the chemical formula for...." I trailed off knowing they will pay me no attention. It was as if I was non-existent to them now.

I walked off to the kitchen, got some food, went up to my room and sat on my bed. I then took my laptop and FaceTimed one of my best friends, Hazel.

"Hey," she smiled, showing off her perfect pearly whites.

"Hey," I smiled.

"How was Starbucks?"

"It was interesting...." I sighed at the thought.

"What happened?"

It has always been like this. Hazel is one of the few people who I know will always be a comforting face to go to.

"I met.. a guy...," I could already feel myself blushing at the thought.

And of course, Hazel squealed. She always got so over excited about things.

"Omfg! What is his name? Where is he from? Is he hot? Oooh! You like him don't you-"

Hazel jumped and squealed again, making her hair fall all over her face. I laughed as she scrambled to put it back in place. She looked like a little kid.

"Have I ever told you that you ramble too much?"

"Yes.."

"I will do it again then; you ramble too much, stop it."

"But-"

"No. Stop." I took a deep breath and told her everything that happened.

"You gave him a hundred dollar tip?"

"Yes."

"And now you are broke?"

"Yes."

"And you gave him your number?"

"Yes."

As if she were in thought, Hazel's face scrunched up. And then she burst out laughing.

"Screw you Hazel."

"I'm sorry it's just why would you do that?"

"I get nervous okay? Besides, his presence just drawn me and his plump pretty lips, I
swear I could-"

"Ok sir, calm down...."

"He was hot."

"Yeah, I got the message."

"So," Hazel continued, "how will you get in his pants?"

"Geez Hazel, you don't have to say it like that..." I trailed off, blushing.

"It's not like this is the first time you've done this. I know what in saying." Hazel smirked knowingly.

"I don't even have a lead on him, so it's pointless."

"You're no fun," Hazel pouted.

I snorted. "Night Hazel."

"Goodnight Adrian."

And with that, I closed my laptop and drifted into sleep.

So guys that was Hazel for you:) I thought I brought in some other characters so that I build it up. How do y'all like her? And we also had his parents in there. If you want me to make some minor changes please let me know.

Thanks for reading!!