Liam' s House (Pt2)

He looked down at me for a few solid seconds, and I looked up at him for a few seconds, before we practically sprang away from each other.

I thought about what happened in the last few minutes for a couple of seconds before realising that I had screwed up.

Big time.

I awkwardly straightened my shirt and looked down before I heard I very loud groan.

"Why. Would. You. Say. That?" Liam asked glaring at me.

"I don't know it just, was the first thing that popped up."

We stood in awkward silence for a few seconds.

"So... can I have the soda?"

Liam gave my a glare that could shatter my insides into little pieces.

"Okay then I will not take it." I nervously laughed.

"You're one very annoying specimen of a human Adrian."

"I've heard."

"Lets just go up to my room and never speak of this again."

"Deal."

After that, we got up the the stairs and into his room.

It was a nice room.

It was painted in dark blue, with the same colour of curtains. There were a couple of shelves with books stacked on top of them, and there were posters of various rappers on his wall.

The was obviously a bed in the middle of the room, it had a white and navy blue blanket, and pillows matching the same order. Next to it, there was a small desk, with a lamp, books and a picture on it.

"Nice room." I smiled.

"Thanks. It's not much but it's the least I could do."

I went and sat on his bed. He came and sat next to me.

I looked around, and my eyes landed on the picture. I grabbed it and looked at it.

There was a little toffee skinned boy, carrying a football, with a bright smile and a woman carrying a baby.

I snorted. "That you?"

"Who else?"

"You were skinny back then."

"Whatever."

"Damn you were toothy too. And look at your little dimples. Aww." I laughed.

He turned to face me, with a murderous look on his face.

"Hand it over."

"No."

"Hand it over." He repeated through gritted teeth.

"No." I replied.

He tried to grab it from me and I swung my arm down. He then tackled me, so I was on the ground face down. I wrestled him out of that position, and ended up pinning him down with my elbow.

We continued like this for sometime when the door opened.

And it was none other than Ms Johnson herself.

She stood at the door, with an eyebrow raised and an amused smile playing at her lips.

And the position we were in wasn't so good either.

I was on top of Liam, sitting on his pelvis, with my right hand on his face blocking his vision, and raising my left while holding the picture. He had made a fist out of my shirt, trying to pull me down, and he also pulled at my right hand.

"Well you boys have been busy," she smiled, muffling a laugh..