Who's He?

Liam's POV

A couple moments later I was sitting in Adrian's car and driving to Jackson's. After awhile of sitting in silence he decided to play some music.

Some people live for the fortune

Some people live for the fame

Some people live for the power, yeah

Some people live just to play the game

My eyes widened.

I bloody love this song.

I looked over at Adrian, who's eyebrows were furrowed in concentration looking around the place.

"Hey you know this song?" I asked.

He glanced over at me and smiled. "Yeah I do. It's one of my favourite songs, actually. My mom used to play it all the time when I was a kid."

"Oh so you grew into it?"

He shrugged "Yeah pretty much." He looked over at me again. "Why do you ask?"

"I love this song actually." I chuckled.

Weird. I feel all sappy. And why?

He raised his eyebrows up in surprise.

"What?" I asked

"Sorry I just didn't take you as one to listen this type of stuff."

I shrugged. "To be honest I listen to all kinds of music."

"Really? Even classical?"

"Okay most kinds of music."

He just laughed in response.

Is there any heterosexual way to to say that he looked pretty damn cute doing it?

"We're here Adrian." I said.

Jackson was in his usual spot smoking outside his house, wearing the same old blue crocs he usually does.

He is a pretty chubby dude and people used to make fun of him for that.

Why?

Because they are all little sh*ts.

But now he's a pretty chubby dude who knows how to fight so they stopped.

But anyways moving on...

He looked up and sighed when he saw me.

F*ck you too Jackson.

"Liam what you doing man, I have seen you in forever man-"

"Cut it Jackson we both know why I'm here."

"Listen I'll give you your money just- oh who's he?" He pointed at Adrian.

"Oh that's just a friend I had over from school. Give me a minute. And Jackson, don't even think about dipping on me." I said, glaring at him and staring him down right in the eyes.

Both me and Jackson knew I would jump the fence if he left me, and his dogs love me more than him so they wouldn't do anything.

But I went back to where Adrian was parked and leaned where the window was.

"Thanks for escorting me here." I muttered.

"No problem." He smiled.

"You have all the stuff you brought coming here right?"

"Yeah."

"Then you can go back home if you wanna."

He frowned. "I guess I have to. My parents will be worried."

"Later loser."

"Bye." He made a peace sign. Then he drove away.

I stared at the car retreating in the distance.

Bye Adrian...

"So who's the kid?" Jackson asked, from behind me.

As a reflex. I turned around and threw a punch, but he dodged it.

"Nice aim," he laughed.

"Shut the f*ck up. Don't scare me like that."

A/N: Bro I know that this is looking weird w the swear words but allow--

"Besides," I continued, "he's a friend from school."

"Listen man," Jackson looked at me and took a deep breath.

"I know attraction when I see it. Don't think just because I'm considered nothing but a dealer doesn't mean I don't got sh*t in my head. I saw the way you looked at this kid. Looked like you wanna rip his clothes off. Or maybe it was just a kiss you want."

I huffed. "That's not true."

Jackson just looked at me and shrugged. "I've fallen for many people before. Girl, boy, man, woman. Hell some people I've met have no gender but that didn't stop me. Be real with yourself man. I know you're scared after last time but if you like him, kiss him."

With that last sentence he pulled out a bundle of cash from his pocket.

"I knew you were gonna show up. Use it wisely kid." He gave me the money and left.

"Pfft I don't like him." I mumbled under my breath.

But something deep down told me that's not true.

A/N
Guess what. We're done with another chapter. Now I just wanna say that this updates will be very slow but I promise they'll be there. But umm.. stay positive (not with covid) and I love you byee.